Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oppresion Typers
I'm being a rebel and breaking the rules because it won't let me delete my extremely high quality blog that makes me throw up in my mouth.

This time I'm not going to do cheesy sections and weird pictures every day because that was a terrible format for me and it was ripping off Rep anyway. I'll talk about stuff that I want to talk about but I doubt that I will be consistent with posting here, because otherwise it comes to a point where I'm just crapping out words to keep on schedule. To sum it up more simply, this blog will be the polar opposite of my old blog. Also a note, because I'm from a completely inferior nation, I write dates backwards, although the second of February doesn't exactly demonstrate that.

Blog Post 2/2/14
Coming back to this place has been an interesting experience, although all this RevLeft stuff is still really alien to me, I'm not a politics person by any stretch of the imagination. Also I'm English so even if I did talk about politics I doubt any of you care that the English minister of education is taking away coursework because it doesn't affect you in the slightest. Being British on the internet can often lead to situations like that because even though we are decently represented online, we aren't in the position of Japan or the USA because there aren't as many of us, and we aren't in a position like a lot of smaller countries (Serbia, Burma etc.) because England is similar enough to larger countries to not really be interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong on that but that's really the impression I've gotten in my 4 years I've spent using the internet a lot.

I do have things to talk about though. I play a lot of videogames, which is really uncommon of people on the internet. In the past few months I've grown a raging addiction to the Binding of Isaac, which is definitely one of the best investments you can make if you're looking for PC games to play. It's currently my 3rd most played Steam game with 98 hours played, but at the rate I've been playing it, it will overtake my time on Terraria by the end of the month. That said, as I'm getting a new computer tomorrow I might binge on TF2, seeing as I've already spent hundreds of hours on it even though my craptop really doesn't want to run it. On most maps I'm lucky to get 15 fps, so it's amazing to me that I've stuck with TF2 for as long as I have, but hey. When I get the new computer, I also want to play some Rogue Legacy and Starbound. I bought both of those in the winter sale, but this brilliant laptop can't run retro-style 2D games. On console, I'm playing Sonic Adventure 2 on my Dreamcast that I got for Christmas (probably a really weird thing to ask for in 2013) but the Knuckles/Rouge levels are such a pain that I'm playing it in a very on/off fashion. I also played through Pokemon X recently and if you liked any other Pokemon games I would say it is worth buying a 3ds to play it.

Stuff is happening in real life, whatever that is. As far as friends go, I'm the most secure I have been for a while, because I'm friends with people that are interested in the same things as I am, but not in the way that it's all they will talk about, which is extremely annoying, at least for me. Some of my friends are going through some rough patches but it's all really complicated and I can't be bothered to explain, at least not now.

That's all I have to say for now. Look forward to a new update when I think I have an apt amount to talk about.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Blog Post 4/2/14
My new computer is being delayed by quite a bit, because the shop I was planning to get one from had nothing good for the price I'm paying, so my mum's friend is custom building one and I should have it by next week. In the meantime, I get to enjoy using a laptop that I don't want to own and has nothing installed. So that's pretty great. I reinstalled a couple of things to retain my sanity (Binding of Isaac, Skype, TF2) and one of my Steam friends gifted me The Ship recently, which definitely seems like an interesting game. I don't know a lot about the game, but my impression is that it's a game where 8 world leaders are on a ship (you playing as one of them) and you're given a target to kill. There are plenty of guards though, so it isn't just a free-for-all the whole time. If you are caught being violent you are sent to prison and kept there for a while. It's multiplayer and my friends say it's fun so I'm looking forwards to playing it. I also need to get around to finishing the Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People series. There are five games in total, and I've beaten the first two and I'm part way into the third. I already played the first three on WiiWare a few years ago, so I'm definitely looking forward to episodes 4 and 5.

I watched all three seasons of the Inbetweeners over the weekend, which isn't as much as it sounds because each season only has 6 25 minute episodes. If you're looking for a British sitcom to watch (which you almost definitely aren't) I'd definitely say the Inbetweeners is a good choice. I want to move on to watching something else, but I'm torn between Breaking Bad and the Walking Dead. Advice is more than welcome on that. I don't normally read much but I'm reading the Charlie Higson books, and I'm currently near the start of the second. Normally zombie apocalypse stuff is way too cheesy and generic for me, but the Charlie Higson series is actually quite unique and manages to be original while having perhaps one of the most overdone concepts, at least in recent years. I also need more movies to watch. I watched the first 5 Star Wars movies in the last couple of weeks and I plan to watch the sixth right after this, but I need more movies to watch and really have no idea what I should watch. I still haven't seen Pulp Fiction so I probably should, but otherwise I'm stumped. Suggestions on films to watch would also be appreciated.
True beauty.
This is a really good blog.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Blog Post 9/2/14
So it's happened. The new computer is here, even a couple of days earlier than I expected. And I gotta say, it's amazing. I can run TF2 at a solid 100 frames, which is more than I expected for a ~£400 computer. I'm still reinstalling stuff, which is the only real downside of having this PC, but the positives are so much more. I also got an SSD with this, and it's definitely one of the best investments I've made. Because Windows is in the SSD my computer starts up in under 20 seconds, and Skype and Steam are already open by that time. Now that I have a much better PC I can also get around to finishing Evoland, a really unique game where you collect treasures that change the graphics, sound and even gameplay genres of the whole game. I had to stop playing it on my laptop because the graphics evolved too far for it to handle, but the game was really fun and I'm glad that I'll get to finish it. I'll also get to play Sonic Generations, which I bought 2 years ago knowing little about how bad my old laptop was at running games. I think the game looks really good so I'm excited to play that, after the 8gb install that I'll need to go through (ugh). Another game on my now very long to-play list is Payday. I bought for a few pounds in the Steam winter sale, well aware that I would be unable to run it, but I can so. So I'll play it now. That's all I have to say about that. Anyway, I can't be bothered to type anything else right now, because I have games to play.
True beauty.
Wow, That's a good computer!
Here I am, on a dead website for no reason.
Steam account (I'm online most of the time):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/kitzoeynoob
Hey Hippo, can you please explain your thoughts on the following things:

The aftermath of the site closing
Anarchy
Communism/Marxism
RevLeft
Puberty (Ha-ha!)
Your life
Remaining site users
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.