I just broke my F5 Key on my already torn-up computer
I can't put it back on because I lost the two little white things that keep em' together. -.-
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
[Image: SteveJobsSucksToBeYou.jpg]
At least your F5 key isn't a very necessary one (unless you're a spammer). I'm constantly losing CONTROL.
Once I spilled water on my laptop and had to rip off a bunch of keys to make sure I dried it all up... most of the keys came off easily, but the Z key dragged those tiny pieces of plastic with it. It took me a month to figure out how to put it back together.
(01-29-2012, 08:04 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Once I spilled water on my laptop and had to rip off a bunch of keys to make sure I dried it all up... most of the keys came off easily, but the Z key dragged those tiny pieces of plastic with it. It took me a month to figure out how to put it back together.

I know this has nothing to do with computers but...

I once dropped my Canon 550d with 18-200mm lenses down my stairs xD

I was so scared because it costed like 500-600$
(01-29-2012, 08:10 PM)sergentkyle Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 08:04 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Once I spilled water on my laptop and had to rip off a bunch of keys to make sure I dried it all up... most of the keys came off easily, but the Z key dragged those tiny pieces of plastic with it. It took me a month to figure out how to put it back together.

That's why I use a 6 year old camera. If I break it I can just replace it for $30 and nobody will ever know. :p
(01-29-2012, 08:13 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 08:10 PM)sergentkyle Wrote:

That's why I use a 6 year old camera. If I break it I can just replace it for $30 and nobody will ever know. :p

Lol Yeah Tongue

I have a few cameras, I have two I can replace easily (Cheap plasticy crap)

And since I'm into photography, I use a sony DSLR and a Canon DSLR and a camcorder.

I can't crouch in a lot of games because I have no left control D:
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(01-29-2012, 08:17 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: I can't crouch in a lot of games because I have no left control D:

Couldn't you customize the controls so alt is used to crouch?
(01-29-2012, 08:17 PM)Hippo_Yay Wrote: I can't crouch in a lot of games because I have no left control D:

You can customize it in games like "Battle Field Heroes"