I've discovered the power of BOKEH!
i r teh bokeh mastr
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
What the hell is that?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
"In photography, bokeh (Originally /ˈboʊkɛ/,[1] /ˈboʊkeɪ/ boh-kay, and also sometimes heard as /ˈboʊkə/ boh-kə,[2] Japanese: [boke]) is the blur,[3][4] or the aesthetic quality of the blur,[5][6][7] in out-of-focus areas of an image, or "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light."[8] Differences in lens aberrations and aperture shape cause some lens designs to blur the image in a way that is pleasing to the eye, while others produce blurring that is unpleasant or distracting—"good" and "bad" bokeh, respectively.[3] Bokeh occurs for parts of the scene that lie outside the depth of field. Photographers sometimes deliberately use a shallow focus technique to create images with prominent out-of-focus regions.
Bokeh is often most visible around small background highlights, such as specular reflections and light sources, which is why it is often associated with such areas.[3] However, bokeh is not limited to highlights; blur occurs in all out-of-focus regions of the image."
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I thought this was some Skyrim gibberish...
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(02-05-2012, 04:37 PM)simonheros Wrote: I thought this was some Skyrim gibberish...

Ditto, only I thought it had something to do with anime.
I've heard of it, but only because Just Cause 2 had a "Bokeh Filter" which screwed up the sky when applied.