Jacob
You should re do the chat or maybe update it so us mods have power to remove, content, or ban users from the chat page. I still understand its in BETA but I think something new is needed so it fits the site.

I do have more power suggestions to help us mods do a better job but I dont think your worried about powers.
Hello
(03-04-2012, 05:38 AM)Ashely Wrote: You should re do the chat or maybe update it so us mods have power to remove, content, or ban users from the chat page. I still understand its in BETA but I think something new is needed so it fits the site.

I do have more power suggestions to help us mods do a better job but I dont think your worried about powers.

So far I haven't seen anyone breaking rules in the chat, but if it starts getting too busy I'll add a way for messages to be deleted. And if someone is banned from the whole site, they should be banned from the chat too.
I've seen spam before in the chat. Just the same message... Over and over.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-04-2012, 05:48 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(03-04-2012, 05:38 AM)Ashely Wrote: You should re do the chat or maybe update it so us mods have power to remove, content, or ban users from the chat page. I still understand its in BETA but I think something new is needed so it fits the site.

So far I haven't seen anyone breaking rules in the chat, but if it starts getting too busy I'll add a way for messages to be deleted. And if someone is banned from the whole site, they should be banned from the chat too.

I've also seen spam a few times, and there's nothing we can do about it except post chat messages to remove it. It would be nice for us to have a few chat powers to make sure none of that happens because a lot of our users use the chat.

The only powers that will be needed are Ban from chat, and remove chat message. If profanity is used on the chat that user will be banned from the chat for a matter of days. Remove chat message is pretty basic, just to make sure nothing bad is seen on that chat.

We should also have a updated report system for that chat. Let the users explain what going on instead of us having to search for it.It would be super helpful for the moderators.
Hello