Please help me
My computer is broke as hell and I need help fixing it. I made a video to YouTube from the phone but obviously I can't post it here. (posting from phone)

On YouTube, search jarrettk99 and watch my newest vid. It shows you what's wrong.
Will you guys post? I need to know how to fix it -.-
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
I looked and couldn't see it -- I might be doing it wrong, but your latest video seems to be of a snow machine...
I don't see a video of a broken computer, the latest video I see is a camera test of some sort.
(02-09-2012, 11:55 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I looked and couldn't see it -- I might be doing it wrong, but your latest video seems to be of a snow machine...

Ah, beat me to it.
Ummm...

Lemme just tell you.

Ok, so I dropped my computer REALLY hard earlier. And I took the battery out because it froze. When it turned back on, it went from the loading screen to this page with black background and white text. It says "media test failure, check cable. Then below that it says "exiting pxe Rom. The rest of the text tells patents and copyright.
You may have reconnected your battery wrong, or you may have damaged something like a cable or your hard drive. If it's the first two, you might be able to fix it, but once you've broken your hard drive there's usually no recovery.
Well, if I remember correctly, it means either something's wrong with your graphics card or somewhere inbetween the graphics card and the monitor itself (Cables and wires). And if you're concerned for data loss, your hard drive should be fine unless it too got damaged in the fall, but you aren't getting an error for that.
If it has something to do with graphic card stuff, how could I fix that?
(02-10-2012, 12:08 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: If it has something to do with graphic card stuff, how could I fix that?

Well, the first thing I would do is open the computers bottom (I'm assuming you're computer is a laptop) and see if there is anything obviously messed up, but be careful not to mess anything up yourself. And if you do that, could you post a picture of the insides?
Ok. I can do that.
It's probably the hard drive, I dropped my computer a few months ago and had to get the drive and the connector replaced, since I was getting errors like that.

According to this thread, sometimes removing and replacing the HD or just tapping the bottom of the case will fix it: http://www.nocrash.com/ncbbs/msgs/3247.shtml