Can anyone create a Throwing Knife script?
I would like to create a fun game that's users will want to play with their friends. I also need a stats script and a generator script that changes the map every 5 minutes.

Can anyone help?
Hello
Sure, I need some coding to do while I wait for the other half of the Minecraft APIs to update. I'll work on the stats and generator first (maybe Mustachio or someone else will want to work on the Knife).

What kind of generator do you want? Just randomized terrain, random premade maps or (hardest but funnest) procedurally generated stuff?
I can make a few textures if you need em'.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
@QWERTY Like small city's or anything that you can do. Its going t be a game where the the It guys has a knife and has to throw the knife at the other users playing the game who are not it. If so can you make it so if you get caught your on it's team until the game is over? That would be super helpful.

and Interwebs, That would be awesome if you could.
Hello
(03-03-2012, 06:36 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I can make a few textures if you need em'.

Some tiny (about 20x20) icons for the stats UI could be useful; maybe something like an X? For when someone gets knocked out or something?
I'll feet on the retires as soon as I get out of bed and get on my computer.
(03-03-2012, 06:52 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I'll feet on the retires as soon as I get out of bed and get on my computer.

I lost you at "feet".
As Q said, I'll make the knife.
Here's a quick shot of how I think the It leaderboard will be looking (only more tall, for more players)

[Image: aypl7d.png]

The checkergrid will be where there's a check or X or something when a tag happens to that player. Name should be obvious. First 0 is how many 5-minute rounds the player has done, second 0 is how many points (tags plus any other bonuses or whatever) the player has gotten overall.
Idea: The leaderboard will be off-screen normally, to allow you to see the whole screen easier. There will be a button to click in order to pull it out.
(03-03-2012, 06:54 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 06:52 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I'll feet on the retires as soon as I get out of bed and get on my computer.

I lost you at "feet".

I wanted to post I'll get on it as soon as I get out of bed and on my computer.

My iPod is a piece of trash and autocorrects everything.

Leader-board stuff is done.
[Image: 347wb5u.png] Means player is out of action
[Image: k3slxz.png] Means player has full health
[Image: 30ifh48.png] Means player has half health
[Image: 2j4ym1v.png] Means player is about to die