I was at this mental hospital for 3 days
From 2/28 at nighttime at around 10:00 PM to 3/2(My Birthday) At around 12:00 PM, I was at this mental hospital for bad thoughts, thoughts of killing people and thoughts of suicide. Those thoughts were because of thoughts of my old dogs and thoughts of New Jersey, which I really loved New Jersey and Dogs. I will never think suicidal thoughts and thoughts of killing people ever again from that day on. I have changed and my responsibilities have been increased now. This a dead serious experience that I will have in my head forever. I will never fucking forget that experience.
The thoughts of homicide were killing anyone in general like robbing houses and putting babies in a blender.

Do not troll or say bad comments.

I am never going to think homicidal or suicidal thoughts ever again.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Wait, I'm confused. You had homicidal and suicidal thoughts because of a state and dogs?
(03-10-2012, 08:14 PM)Paradox Wrote: Wait, I'm confused. You had homicidal and suicidal thoughts because of a state and dogs?

RobloxRocks Wrote:I really loved New Jersey
New Jersey is still there, isn't it?

Jersey is probably the worst state in the universe of Amurican states.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-10-2012, 08:46 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Jersey is probably the worst state in the universe of Amurican states.

Their state flower is the highway cloverleaf...
(03-10-2012, 08:46 PM)Interwebs Wrote: Jersey is probably the worst state in the universe of Amurican states.

No you are. I bet you can't afford to live there. California has a bunch of illegal immigrants, while New Jersey has a bunch of good weather and good places. California is cool.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(03-11-2012, 04:19 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote:

No you are. I bet you can't afford to live there. California has a bunch of illegal immigrants, while New Jersey has a bunch of good weather and good places. California is cool.

No, no, no. California, at the moment has the worst house and gas prices in the US. Jersey is basically the place where all the garbage from every other place in the world ends up. The weather in Jersey is horrid, compared to Calli.
[Image: jersey_shore_show.jpg]
(03-11-2012, 04:19 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote:

No you are

I never knew Interwebs was a state.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I'm right under Alabama. 51st Amurican state.