About Leonartist
Ok, so Rep3, I saw you debate with Leon the entire time.

Leon kept on denying the fact that he fueled my fantasies of Cuba, Space, and the Wilderness.

He just kept asking how did he like a billion fucking times when you gave him the answers right after he asked.

He tried to make himself look smart and arrogantly said that, but he acted contradictory to what he self proclaimed his intelligence level was. He also tried to leave the debate by saying "I have to bring my cats in", but utterly failed. He did leave just recently without any warning and any reason whatsoever.

As for the debate, Rep3, you also said your toes were bleeding and your feet was in really bad pain. Leon ignored that shit, but admitted he had really bad debating skills at the end of the debate.

From what I've read in the debate, his view of his and your intelligence made him look arrogant..
Leon wanted to be out of the debate as fast as possible.
He also denied how he had any involvement on how he made me piss you off a lot more.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
No I did not deny, that I fueled your fantasies. I kept questioning whether I did and if how. Rep wasn't being clear enough. I actually have real cats that I take care of, and it was dark and I had to bring them in, and I wasn't trying to make myself smart through arrogance. I left suddenly for no warning because my mom got home. Rep never said anything about his toes bleeding. I wanted to be done with the debate, AFTER A WHILE, because the debate was pointless. I did not deny how I made you piss rep off more. For a while I thought I pissed you off.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Rep is treating you like a dog, saying that you were annoying to him because I made you worse.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
I was annoyed at him because you made him worse and he was putting out his fantasies on me but never on you because you're too stupid to understand why to just take my position and instead you piss him off.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(06-20-2014, 11:58 AM)Leonartist Wrote: No I did not deny, that I fueled your fantasies. I kept questioning whether I did and if how. Rep wasn't being clear enough. I actually have real cats that I take care of, and it was dark and I had to bring them in, and I wasn't trying to make myself smart through arrogance. I left suddenly for no warning because my mom got home. Rep never said anything about his toes bleeding. I wanted to be done with the debate, AFTER A WHILE, because the debate was pointless. I did not deny how I made you piss rep off more. For a while I thought I pissed you off.

Bullshit, BuildistGuard has the whole argument archived.

"the debate was pointless"
The point was that the debate wasn't pointless to me but you can't comprehend how with your own logic that that makes it your obligation to acknowledge that it's not pointless and continue.

Also, I already answered this stupid thing you brought up, but I guess you just weren't listening because something is wrong with you and you're not going to easily admit that you're dumb, and that was after calling me dumb.
This post is important:
http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/Threa...3#pid96323

Well, good fucking job, Leonartist. You told Kieron a bunch of horseshit in possibly his last lurk for a very long time, and he believes it now, all because you yourself have a stupid petty grudge on me for calmly telling you why you were inconsistent with believing those conspiracy theories, and that was informing you. What a wonderful way to "pay me back" after all the horrible shit (I still remember them painfully, with co3 especially) you did before to me (which I haven't even started on telling Kieron if he ever comes back to read this).