Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow day, eh?
"Today's top poster: Who (4 posts)"

-----
Btw, hello everyone. I haven't been on for quite some time.
wazzaapppp
Wher'd ya' been?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-19-2012, 12:07 AM)Ice Wrote: "Today's top poster: Who (4 posts)"

-----

Welcome back!

There's been a problem lately with members logging on but not posting, which causes inactivity and discourages new people from registering. It seems to be getting better though, and if not the site's going to be reset in a few months anyway.

-----

Unfortunately, that about sets the tone, only normally it's me or Hippo (you knew him as Cheesesticks).

And welcome back. Maybe now I'll actually have some competition for the top poster XD
(03-19-2012, 12:23 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:

-----

Welcome back!

There's been a problem lately with members logging on but not posting, which causes inactivity and discourages new people from registering. It seems to be getting better though, and if not the site's going to be reset in a few months anyway.

I can't make any promises, but I'll at least try to get on once every day, even just to make a few posts.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
Fire. Get. Her. Back.
I don't care how. Tell her to come back or I will be showing up at her door with duct tape and a black bag.
She's coming back one way or another.
Alright so I don't have duct tape or a black bag but I do have scotch tape and a walmart plastic bag.

[Image: CReae.jpg]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(03-19-2012, 02:14 AM)Glome Wrote: Fire. Get. Her. Back.
I don't care how. Tell her to come back or I will be showing up at her door with duct tape and a black bag.
Alright so I don't have duct tape or a black bag but I do have scotch tape and a walmart plastic bag.

[Image: CReae.jpg]

Fish. Get. Her. Back.
I don't care how. Tell her to come back or I will be showing up at her door with a bag of anime DVD's and a marriage proposal.

[Image: tumblr_l8m2h5HAyI1qze93mo1_500.gif]
I WANT HER BACK. Confusedulk:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
No one knows where she us at the moment and she's kinda IP banned off the site.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(03-19-2012, 07:11 AM)Interwebs Wrote: No one knows where she us at the moment and she's kinda IP banned off the site.

Nobody is IP banned now, they all got reset 2 months ago.

Her main account is still banned, but I'll unban it - she got banned more than half a year ago, and we gave just about everyone else a second chance.