Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacob_, you're doing it right.
According to stravant (xLEGOx) anyways...

I was just browsing on the Scripters forum for Roblox, and this thread caught my attention. Scroll down, and I saw stravants post. I certainly can respect him, especially after reading some of the things he talked about in the past.

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=64697717

In case you're too lazy or don't want to go there, the full message was:

"Fancy, they even have metadata for Google searches. Someone working on that site is doing stuff right."
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
(03-21-2012, 02:08 AM)Scripter Wrote: According to stravant (xLEGOx) anyways...

I was just browsing on the Scripters forum for Roblox, and this thread caught my attention. Scroll down, and I saw stravants post. I certainly can respect him, especially after reading some of the things he talked about in the past.

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.asp...D=64697717

In case you're too lazy or don't want to go there, the full message was:

"Fancy, they even have metadata for Google searches. Someone working on that site is doing stuff right."

If he's talking about the links to sections of the site that show up when you google Buildism, those are placed there automatically, not by me. Tongue Although it does mean that the site is well organized enough for the Googlebot to figure out the structure.
I can't believe it, but several people on that thread actually made good points.

A Roblox thread with several useful posts.

ROBLOX. THREAD. USEFUL POST.

O_o
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(03-21-2012, 02:08 AM)Scripter Wrote: I was just browsing on the Scripters forum for Roblox

That explains it, Hippo. They tend to be slightly more civilized there because 10-year-olds don't generally know much Lua.
(03-21-2012, 04:31 PM)Hippo Wrote: I can't believe it, but several people on that thread actually made good points.

A Roblox thread with several useful posts.

ROBLOX. THREAD. USEFUL POST.

O_o

that's because it's the scripters section
(03-21-2012, 04:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 02:08 AM)Scripter Wrote: I was just browsing on the Scripters forum for Roblox

That explains it, Hippo. They tend to be slightly more civilized there because 10-year-olds don't generally know much Lua.

It seems that rather recently there have been users that don't know how to script posting there somewhat often. Still, you can get good discussions there once in a while, with even moderators taking part in.
[Image: rogershanksluffy_display.gif]
I'm quite active there, actually.

I'll let you guess who I am xD
(03-21-2012, 02:08 AM)Scripter Wrote: stravant (xLEGOx)
@Noob007?

Hello
(03-22-2012, 07:08 AM)Ashely Wrote:
@Noob007?

stravant is a moderator on Roblox.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(03-22-2012, 07:08 AM)Ashely Wrote:
@Noob007?

Lol not that famous.

Keep trying though, remember I like C++. xD