I have mixed feelings on the new layout.
Stuff that I don't like-
It just seems to me that it's waaaay too blocky, the nav bar also takes a bit of getting used to and the forum pages look a bit squished.

Stuff that I really like-
The site looks pretty professional and the lighter background is pretty soothing to my eyes. I also really like the original color pattern.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
It's going to take me a while to get use to it. I keep thinking the navigation bar is on the top.
Hello
The forum stuff is pushed to the right. It messes with my perfectionist sense Tongue
I used to always design websites with the navigation on the right, so this is normal for me.

If you wanted me to, I could put ads down the left side of the page to fill the empty space. Tongue
(03-22-2012, 03:58 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I used to always design websites with the navigation on the right, so this is normal for me.

If you wanted me to, I could put ads down the left side of the page to fill the empty space. Tongue
You could do that and maybe add a news feed. :3
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(03-22-2012, 03:58 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I used to always design websites with the navigation on the right, so this is normal for me.

inb4roblox
If you mean user-made ads, with the currency update as well it would just make this site seem more like Roblox. We don't really need any more hate threads on the Roblox forums.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.