Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheesiest Joke Contest
Who can think of the cheesiest joke?
[Image: k4fsl2.png]
A string walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, sir, we don't serve strings here". The string, without saying a word, walks outside where he proceeds to tie himself into knots and mess up his "hair". When he walks back in and asks for a beer the bartender says, "Aren't you the string that was just in here?" "No," he answered, "I'm a frayed knot".
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
There were two cell phones, one was wearing glasses. The other cell phone asks," why are you wearing glasses?" And the cell phone with glasses says, " I lost all my contacts."
I got two.
So a guy and a giraffe walk into a bar and both get reeeeeaaaaly drunk.
The giraffe lays down on the ground and starts to fall asleep as the guy is walking out of the bar. The bar tender sees the giraffe on the ground and says "Hey, you can't be lyin' there!". The guy hears the bar tender as he's walking out, turns around and says "That's not a lion, that's a giraffe".

A guy walks INTO a bar and says "Ow".
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Yo mamma's so fat, she should probably be worried about the increased risk of health problems.
Oh, do we are doing yo mama jokes. Well I have a good one. Yo Mama's so fat her belt is the equater.
I have no idea why my autocorrect says do instead of so :/
By the way, voting will be closed at the end of April.