Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you want more activity, then stop lurking.
I'm getting tired of seeing people online all the time but no one doing anything. Maybe you're not doing anything because no one else is, but they're not being active because you aren't. I really want to make updates but for the most part, this community is undeserving.

And for the love of God or whatever you believe in, don't complain about there being inactivity when you're contributing to the problem.
Exactly.
A lot of the time, if it seems like I'm lurking, it's just because no new games or posts have been made since the last time I was online.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(03-30-2012, 07:42 AM)Hippo Wrote: A lot of the time, if it seems like I'm lurking, it's just because no new games or posts have been made since the last time I was online.

The problem is that other people are thinking the same way. You have to start discussions and make games yourself too.
I hate to bring it up again, but one of the reasons I haven't worked on a game much recently is because top-down mode is still not working correctly. I have an idea for a multiplayer game and I know how to make it but there's no way for me to make it.
qq

sorry Sad
I want to make a singleplayer game and I can't turn off multiplayer
(03-31-2012, 11:09 AM)Duck Wrote: I want to make a singleplayer game and I can't turn off multiplayer

There's still singleplayer options; just say in the description "Will not work in Multiplayer" or something and then whoever plays it in multiplayer is the one at fault.