Remember to set a good example
Part of a moderator's job is to be an active participant in the community, which means posting and replying to threads. Logging in without doing anything is worse than not logging in at all.

I'm probably going to demote a few staff members soon and I will be considering activity level, not how often you log in.
I've stated a couple times that we need to become more active and get rid of the inactive staff members and possibly replace them with new ones.

I come on day to day and with nothing to do except moderate a few threads and check the Who's Online page to check what are the other online users are doing.

Hello
(03-30-2012, 09:56 AM)Ashely Wrote: I come on day to day and with nothing to do except moderate a few threads and check the Who's Online page to check what are the other online users are doing.

Pretty much the same here.
(03-30-2012, 09:56 AM)Ashely Wrote: I've stated a couple times that we need to become more active and get rid of the inactive staff members and possibly replace them with new ones.

Again, we have no need for new mods. We have enough. But I do agree on letting the inactive ones go.

But qwerty is right, there is nothing much to do when online other than manage some threads and check on the community.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]