Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates
Currency and character overlays have been officially released!

Currently you can make money by having people play your game, selling skins and character parts, and logging in, I'll be adding more ways to spend money over the next few days (since adding a lot of features at the same time usually causes bugs.)
Dude.
I don't know how to thank you so here is a picture of a waffle.
[Image: waffle1.gif]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Interwebs! Make the Bits image.
Hello
I'm actually gonna try making a .gif. :o
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
nonono the first rule of web design is not to use gifs unnecessarily
Oyus.
Me and Glome are the reason we have currency...well kinda! Thank you Jacob_! =D
(03-31-2012, 02:27 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Me and Glome are the reason we have currency...well kinda! Thank you Jacob_! =D

Heheh, Login and Ashely have been advocating it since April.

I do have a small further request of sorts -- I don't know if it's in the works already, but currently newer-uploaded character parts seem to go on top of older-uploaded ones. This means I can't have, for example, my rainbow background and my warp pipe. Is there a way we could have "layers" where we choose which parts go in which order?
(03-31-2012, 12:13 PM)Duck Wrote: nonono the first rule of web design is not to use gifs unnecessarily
use apng instead!
(03-31-2012, 03:35 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 02:27 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Me and Glome are the reason we have currency...well kinda! Thank you Jacob_! =D

Heheh, Login and Ashely have been advocating it since April.

I do have a small further request of sorts -- I don't know if it's in the works already, but currently newer-uploaded character parts seem to go on top of older-uploaded ones. This means I can't have, for example, my rainbow background and my warp pipe. Is there a way we could have "layers" where we choose which parts go in which order?

Advocate, yes, but convince him, us!
We got the name and the logo in our minds and I even had a temporary "R" logo, this is like Reputation Points.