TOONAMI IS BACK!
April Fools' Day 2012
On April 1st, 2012, just past Toonami's 15th anniversary, Adult Swim replaced itself with the third version of Toonami, featuring Tom 3.0. The channel guide did not reflect the changes, as is typical of Adult Swim's April Fools' jokes. Several classic shows were aired from the original lineup, with a special focus on climactic episodes, season finales or final episodes. The shows, order aired, and episodes: Dragon Ball Z #191, Gundam Wing #10, Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki #19, Outlaw Star #25, Big O #1, Yu Yu Hakusho #110, Blue Submarine #6 #1, Trigun #23, the original Astro Boy #1, and Gigantor #1. Tom also did a brand new bumper for the new episode of Bleach, plus a next episode preview. Some of the episodes shown were never broadcast on the original Toonami.
The revival featured original bumps done by the original voice actor, and the classic promo, Dreams. There was an original game review of Mass Effect 3, giving the game an 8.5/10 while criticizing the ending for being "weak." Also done were original advertisements for DVDs of each of the animes shown in a more adult tone, such as Tom referring to the song, 99 Problems, when discussing the Tenchi Muyo DVD, or encouraging the viewer to enjoy more nudity and violence with the Outlaw Star DVD.
“ Our giant robot can beat the crap out of your giant Robot. -- Tom referring to the Big O DVD ”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
I am saddened to see that this is more than likely an April Fools joke.
I got so hyped up at first...but it's April 1st...so...

-_-"
Everyone misses Toonami but no one misses Miguzi...
(04-01-2012, 06:17 PM)jman Wrote: Everyone misses Toonami but no one misses Miguzi...

I don't think anyone really knows "Miguzi", I know it but I'm not sure if everyone else knows.
(04-01-2012, 09:06 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 06:17 PM)jman Wrote: Everyone misses Toonami but no one misses Miguzi...

I don't think anyone really knows "Miguzi", I know it but I'm not sure if everyone else knows.

Everyone hated Miguzi because it replaced Toonami on the weekdays, making it move to Saturday night
(04-02-2012, 12:27 AM)jman Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 09:06 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Everyone hated Miguzi because it replaced Toonami on the weekdays, making it move to Saturday night

Miguzi fails.
I remember Miguzi.
It sucked.
(04-02-2012, 12:27 AM)jman Wrote: Everyone hated Miguzi because it replaced Toonami on the weekdays, making it move to Saturday night

I remember playing it's goo game, on the computer.

Connecting goo and getting points right? Rolleyes
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Miguzi had Static Shock, which was pretty awesome.