ROBLOX got hacked and shut down...
So today, on April fools, ROBLOX apparently actually got hacked (that includes just password-guessing a moderator), and once the hacker(s) had control they proceeded to post spam messages (with swear words) on the forums with admin accounts. They also posted a few dozen announcement thingies with random, inappropriate stuff. Seemed like some weird April fools joke at first, but later became apparent that if ROBLOX wanted to remain as a business they wouldn't do such things. This was further reinforced when those posts were deleted and the site went under maintenance. It still is, and has been for quite a few hours.

Seems like a well planned-out attack if you ask me, and what better day than April fools?
Content deleted

.-.
Hawt.
This is amazing. On St Patrick's Day in 2009 there was a bug that allowed anyone to access the admin panel, but it got fixed before much could be done (besides a lot of innocent people getting banned.)
(04-02-2012, 01:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: This is amazing. On St Patrick's Day in 2009 there was a bug that allowed anyone to access the admin panel, but it got fixed before much could be done (besides a lot of innocent people getting banned.)
I remember that xD

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-02-2012, 01:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: This is amazing. On St Patrick's Day in 2009 there was a bug that allowed anyone to access the admin panel, but it got fixed before much could be done (besides a lot of innocent people getting banned.)
That happened on my birthday. xD
Looks like one of our old friends was involved...
[Image: Roblox+forum+joke29.png]
(04-02-2012, 05:03 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Looks like one of our old friends was involved...

McNoobster fully confessed earlier.
(04-02-2012, 05:22 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 05:03 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Looks like one of our old friends was involved...

McNoobster fully confessed earlier.
It was McNoobster and Pheedy?? They hacked Roblox.
I doubt Pheedy "hacked" Roblox considering he was an admin himself.