Poll: Should Myem be banned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.89%
8 88.89%
No
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Should Myem Be Banned?
I messaged Jacob_ to delete my account, threads, files, and posts on this website by 3:00 PM April 30, 2013. So only 8 days until I leave this place.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-23-2013, 03:49 AM)Allmighty Star Wrote: This thread is why I left the game.
Why is Myem the only person targeted here? Do you think he's the root of all evil or some HI, BILLY MAYS HERE? Please, you all are flawed in some way.

So it would be ok for me to go around breaking the rules because no one is perfect?

The key is self-control.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(04-23-2013, 04:41 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I messaged Jacob_ to delete my account, threads, files, and posts on this website by 3:00 PM April 30, 2013. So only 8 days until I leave this place.

He should do it now.
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
He said he might change his mind before then so I'm just going to wait.

Also I'm not going to mass-delete all of your posts since last time we did that (with Kieron) it resulted in a lot of old conversations not making any sense, and a lot of other people's posts going missing too in threads that were deleted. If there is anything in particular that should be deleted just PM me or report it.
(04-23-2013, 04:38 PM)Who Wrote:
Why is Myem the only person targeted here? Do you think he's the root of all evil or some HI, BILLY MAYS HERE? Please, you all are flawed in some way.

So it would be ok for me to go around breaking the rules because no one is perfect?

The key is self-control.
Only about 3 people on this god forsaken shithole have self control, get real fuckhead.
So because someone else is being rude and mean and arrogant, that means that I not only can, but should be rude and mean and arrogant too?
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(04-24-2013, 07:47 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So because someone else is being rude and mean and arrogant, that means that I not only can, but should be rude and mean and arrogant too?
No you word distorting fucktard, I'm saying that persecuting users for not acting like your personal preferences is fucking ridiculous. And if you WANT to act mean towards someone you deem 'mean' then go ahead, you should have every right to if you truly want to.
while we are banning people can you ban everyone I've ever expressed a dislike for
(04-23-2013, 04:41 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I messaged Jacob_ to delete my account, threads, files, and posts on this website by 3:00 PM April 30, 2013. So only 8 days until I leave this place.

Hey BG, now's not the time. We have to start working on the subreddit. Please do me a favor and PM me back when you have confirmed to Jacob_ that you are not quitting.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(04-24-2013, 07:36 PM)Allmighty Star Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 04:38 PM)Who Wrote:

The key is self-control.
Only about 3 people on this god forsaken BUTT HOLEhole have self control, get real MY LITTLE PONYhead.

I'm sorry, who are you again?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]