I think this guy needs an IP ban.
Username: Goldboo

IP: 74.65.33.64

Reason: Posting spam threads with titles like "BUILDISM SUCKS" and the content being something along the lines of an ... inappropriate ASCII-character body part.
Yeah. I already had to ban him and his alts.
So you're the one who kept getting there three seconds ahead of me Wink
Yep. Wink

Gotta stay on your toes.
Keep an eye out though, for the last 5 minutes or so his IP has been listed in Who's Online as "Registering". If he makes a spam email or something for him to sign up with, he could keep at it a while.
I don't think he deserves an IP ban. Users like him always tend to come back and become part of the community.
Hello
Oh, ok.
(04-05-2012, 07:37 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Keep an eye out though, for the last 5 minutes or so his IP has been listed in Who's Online as "Registering". If he makes a spam email or something for him to sign up with, he could keep at it a while.

Oh, ok.
(04-05-2012, 07:38 PM)Ashely Wrote: I don't think he deserves an IP ban. Users like him always tend to come back and become part of the community.

And? DaPoopy? They didn't.
Ugh. Ashley, you've been gone too long. Users like these don't tend to become part of the community, since they don't understand what they're doing is wrong and can't understand that no one wants their spam and that is exactly why they are being banned.

I've handled at least three people like this over the past five or six months.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
If they were attempting to make an argument, I'd say yeah, just let 'em calm down, tell them what's what, and let them figure it out from there.

This is just random, useless, somewhat offensive spam.