(Bits ฿) The Currency of Buildism.
Information 
~~[ Bits ฿ ], "The Currency of Buildism". ~~
-- Simple Guide -- ~ Jeff ~

1.) Q: What are the "Bits"?
A: The Bits (฿) are The Currency of the Buildism, (Virtual Currency) [The Money]. You get 10฿ every day by logging in, and when someone visits your Game You will get 1฿ per 1 Visit.

2.) Q: What can I do with 'em?
A: You can buy Stuff Such as Skins And Character Parts.

3.) Q: How can I earn more Bits?
A: You can Make your Own Skin or you can Make your own Character Part. And when people buy The Item you will get the the money. (Bits).
Bits: The Next Best Thing
Franco, I mistake pressed the publish button... ._.

I'll update this.
Bits are the currency of Buildism. =D

Yes they are, yes they are.
Okay now the guide is done.
You forgot to mention that you get 10 Bits by logging in each day, and that you get a Bit when someone plays your game.
Qwerty, okay I'll add that. Can you make this thread sticky when I've updated it?
Okay I updated it.
So few threads get posted here I don't think it really needs a Sticky. I mean, if you go to the main page for this forum, there's still threads last posted in 11 months ago. Tongue

If Jacob says otherwise then I'm fine with it, but I'd rather have a few stickies explaining the most major things and a few threads explaining more minor things than 15 stuck threads filling up the main page.
Qwertygiy, then why dont you put on a limited time sticky threads. When a month has gone some sticky thread gets off. Just like roblox does when a new "gear" has come out. Wink
Because there's no auto-feature for that and we'd likely forget to take it off Tongue