My ROBLOX account got deleted -.-
Here's the reason:

"Your account has been suspended for security reasons. We believe this account's credentials have been compromised. Please contact customer service to reset your password."

Is it possible to recover a deleted account?
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
So they deleted your account...to protect it? O_e
(04-11-2012, 03:02 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: So they deleted your account...to protect it? O_e

I guess so xD
I would of thought they would just advise you to change your password and privacy...But to delete it? xD
(04-11-2012, 03:05 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: I would of thought they would just advise you to change your password and privacy...But to delete it? xD

Yeah... I guess the mods are just complete idiots. Tongue
This is one of the reasons I don't play Roblox anymore, they ban you for nothing.
Have you tried contacting them? They probably had some reason to suspect that someone else was using your account, and disabled it to keep someone from spending all of your money or deleting your stuff.
(04-11-2012, 03:10 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Have you tried contacting them? They probably had some reason to suspect that someone else was using your account, and disabled it to keep someone from spending all of your money or deleting your stuff.

I tried calling them... no use. I will email them when I get the chance.

(BTW, do you know if deleted accounts can get restored?)
You tried to call Roblox? Try E-Mailing them, PM Builderman or something.