Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does "God" Exist?
Follow the rules guiz.
Also we're not going all "ROMANZ n' GREEKZ" gods. Just the one "God" that most people talk about.

Le Rules
------------------------------------
1. No discrimination against members for irrelevant reasons.
2. Everything that happens on this thread stays on this thread.
3. We will be as serious as possible. (No funniez, unless relevant)
4. Be logical when posting.
5. It would be preferred to have good grammar, and have a functional sentence.
6. Everything said here may and/or might be a bit dark(or offending), so just by POSTING you accept that you will follow the rules.
7. Follow the rules.
-------------------------------------
Any more rules I should add? Post here.
---

Topic: Does God exist?
Share your thoughts and opinions.
And simply, debate.

Please don't bash, I would refrain from doing so unless necessary.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
This is just asking for a flamewar.
(04-14-2012, 04:02 AM)simonheros Wrote: Follow the rules guiz.
Also we're not going all "ROMANZ n' GREEKZ" gods. Just the one "God" that most people talk about.

Le Rules
------------------------------------
1. No discrimination against members for irrelevant reasons.
2. Everything that happens on this thread stays on this thread.
3. We will be as serious as possible. (No funniez, unless relevant)
4. Be logical when posting.
5. It would be preferred to have good grammar, and have a functional sentence.
6. Everything said here may and/or might be a bit dark(or offending), so just by POSTING you accept that you will follow the rules.
7. Follow the rules.
-------------------------------------
Any more rules I should add? Post here.
---

Topic: Does God exist?
Share your thoughts and opinions.
And simply, debate.

Please don't bash, I would refrain from doing so unless necessary.

I believe not, but Jesus did. I hate religion, but love Jesus. Religion started many wars and is disgusting because of genital mutilation. The afterlife depends for you, if you believe you go to heaven or hell, it will happen to you. I believe I either get reincarnated or go to heaven or hell. Christians builds great churches but fails to feed the needy and mutilates little innocent children. What is wrong with this world?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Absolutely not. There is no evidence that god has, or will ever exist.

Since it is obviously inconceivable that all religions can be right, the most reasonable conclusion is that they are all wrong.

[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Also I heard that the Catholic Church rapes little boys. Jesus just whispered to me that Religion itself is bad and caused many deaths and wars.
(04-14-2012, 04:25 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Also I heard that the Catholic Church rapes little boys. Jesus just whispered to me that Religion itself is bad and caused many deaths and wars.

Does that have anything to do with the existence or nonexistence of god?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-14-2012, 04:53 PM)Glome Wrote:
(04-14-2012, 04:25 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Also I heard that the Catholic Church rapes little boys. Jesus just whispered to me that Religion itself is bad and caused many deaths and wars.

Does that have anything to do with the existence or nonexistence of god?

No, warned.

I'm an agnostic atheist, which means I don't believe in God, but I don't think it's possible to prove that no gods exist.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrg7qGGiUItcATkCgr64x...mMtdcKFJ0h]
And, no offence to religious people but God and the things he supposedly does (especially the Christian creation story) are complete bullshit.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Explain to me the "science" behind Science.
If you can "prove" that no God exists using science, then you can "prove" the science behind science.
(04-14-2012, 05:42 PM)Hippo Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrg7qGGiUItcATkCgr64x...mMtdcKFJ0h]
And, no offence to religious people but God and the things he supposedly does (especially the Christian creation story) are complete bullBRITNEY SPEARS.

There is no such thing as god, but Jesus exists. The Catholic Church needs to be destroyed for raping innocent little children and doing stupid crap like Circumcision. The only good thing Christianity provided was Calenders and pretty much that is it.