Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trayvon Martin
-So apparently an innocent, important-to-note black, defenseless, teen was murdered by 100% white man, George Zimmerman.

-Black protestors stereotype the death of Tray as an act of racism

-Unnecessary protests keep spawning up

-Clogging up my CNN with more Trayvon garbage

-Awareness spreads; More protesters with vague understanding of actual event

-Protesters get upset that no "justice" has been done

Debate time.
Ignoring all race in this, George Zimmerman should be arrested. He shot an innocent kid. Ignoring what this kid was like in the past, he did nothing wrong in this situation.

Edit: Whoops, he's already charged for "2nd Degree Murder".
I have no idea why this got so much attention, since stuff like this usually never actually gets to be so popular.

Edit: I didn't know that the dude never got arrested. He should - he committed murder, after all.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-18-2012, 11:07 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I have no idea why this got so much attention, since stuff like this usually never actually gets to be so popular.

It's all because of race.

This kid was shot and his parents didn't find out until a few days later. (the cops helped George cover it up)

The parents were 'ticked' off because their child was shot and no one bothered to investigate in the case.
He's going to be facing 25 years if convicted.
Hello
(04-18-2012, 11:12 PM)Ice Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 11:07 PM)Interwebs Wrote: I have no idea why this got so much attention, since stuff like this usually never actually gets to be so popular.

Nope.

It seems like the kid actually assaulted Zimmerman, or so he says.

Either way he should have been convicted, I mean seriously? He's the Neighborhood watch, and he gets to pull a gun?

:doubt:
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
George was ATTACKED and he defended himself. It wouldn't have made a difference if he were white, purple, yellow, etc.

If you were being attacked, and the attacker wouldn't stop, would you just let him/her beat you to death?

[Image: finn_flag.gif]
(04-18-2012, 11:12 PM)Ice Wrote:

This kid was shot and his parents didn't find out until a few days later. (the cops helped George cover it up)

The parents were 'ticked' off because their child was shot and no one bothered to investigate in the case.

Not to be racist or anything but, Blacks kill eachother so frequently in this nation and it never becomes THIS mainstream. But if 1 white guy kills a black boy (by accident) then it becomes mainstream.
Please note: this is just an example.
He's out on bail, claiming it was in self defense.
Hello
(04-24-2012, 11:48 PM)Walrus Wrote: Blacks kill eachother so frequently in this nation

I know it wasn't intended but WOW that was stereotypical.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.