Jacob
I dont really see you on Skype anymore? We just lost a dev so I think they would like to talk to you know. I'm currently chatting with Jake I'm sure you two met before.
Hello
(05-03-2012, 09:13 PM)Ashely Wrote: I dont really see you on Skype anymore? We just lost a dev so I think they would like to talk to you know. I'm currently chatting with Jake I'm sure you two met before.

Wait, what the heck you talking about?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
He said he was going to email me... I'll be on in a few hours.
Does someone care to enlighten the rest of the mods as to what this is about?
I think it's something about Chobots,or whatever it's called.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I'm pretty sure someone said something about a second developer joining Buildism...
No its about Jacob joining the Development team on Chobots.
Hello
(05-04-2012, 12:15 AM)Ashely Wrote: No its about Jacob joining the Development team on Chobots.

Ah yes, that. I must have gotten thing mixed up.
Would you guys believe that 2 of our users paid 1,000 USD for a badge? It may look boring and Childish but Chobots is a fun,creative community.
Hello
Seems like the "I'm Rich" app in the App Store that cost a couple thousand dollars only to have a diamond and say "IM RICH" when you opened it. That dude who sold it sure got "easy money" from idiot showoffs. xD

But the website sure does seem really professional -- it isn't made by kids, right? Seems like something Disney would do, at least the front page.