Would any of you guys would like to moderate on another website? Chobots..
I'm only asking you guys because I actually know how you guys are, and you all know and understand moderation.

We are looking for moderators who can be somewhat active and mod the early shifts if needed.
Cough; QWERTY
Hello
You mentioned shifts; that doesn't mean we have a salary, does it? ;o
No, of course the work would be voluntary.
Hello
I don't think I'd be much good at helping to moderate 8 and 10-year-olds; I have to do it at home with my two sisters and trust me, it drives me insane.

And of course, there's the whole thing about having to join another forum and be active there -- I'm already an active member of Buildism and MinecraftForums, specifically the MystCraft thread (over there, single threads have communities the size of Buildism) and too many places I have to be at online would probably NOT help with my stressful life at this point.
Okay, well no thanks. Being a moderator on a kids' site is hard enough -- the reason I'm here is because there's an awesome game that has lots of potential, plus there is a high mature-to-immature kid ratio. Not to mention I'm working on two large iOS apps and one multiplayer game.
Qwerty, just because their young does not mean it's stressful to watch over them. I find it more fun then my active moderation days on the previous sites I worked for. I actually find it better then moderating 14+ year olds because 1, they dont troll, 2, they have a ton of respect, and 3, all they want to do is hang out with friends. Of course you might get a few here and there who tend to act how but all you have to do is give an action and be on with your day.
(05-05-2012, 03:42 PM)noob007 Wrote: I'm working on two large iOS apps and one multiplayer game.

Awesome! Big Grin
Hello