Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow. It's been a year!
What a great year it was, ups, downs, more ups, and then some downs but we've made it thought the fire pit with no marks except a little activity lost.

I didnt even notice it has been a year until I started looking through my old threads.

Here's the one that made me realize it's been a year; http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-My-200th-post-D

It's been a long journey.
Hello
Actually, it's been more like 13 months. It was a year when the April Fools Day joke came around but everyone was too busy with it to realize it's been a year since the first Roblox Raid.
The funny thing is I've only spent about 3 weeks online.

3 Weeks, 5 Hours, 44 Minutes, 49 Seconds
Hello
(05-05-2012, 03:48 PM)Ashely Wrote: 3 Weeks, 5 Hours, 44 Minutes, 49 Seconds

1 Month, 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 14 Hours, 4 Minutes, 54 Seconds

Wow. I've spent a whole month more time online... And then some.
Roblox raid? You mean when all the butthurt kids came?
When EVERYONE came in april of last year. Many active members joined during it -- Ashely, Hippo and Duck, Micky and Who, Ice and Fire, and many others.
(05-05-2012, 04:26 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: When EVERYONE came in april of last year. Many active members joined during it -- Ashely, Hippo and Duck, Micky and Who, Ice and Fire, and many others.
I joined in may

april is for losers
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(05-05-2012, 03:33 PM)Ashely Wrote: What a great year it was, ups, downs, more ups, and then some downs but we've made it thought the fire pit with no marks except a little activity lost.

I didnt even notice it has been a year until I started looking through my old threads.

Here's the one that made me realize it's been a year; http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-My-200th-post-D

It's been a long journey.

My golly gosh you're right!

And, I wouldn't say that Buildism has exactly made it through the fire pit...
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I joined in July, I miss Summer 2011 in London. Tongue
(05-05-2012, 06:19 PM)Glome Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:26 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: When EVERYONE came in april of last year. Many active members joined during it -- Ashely, Hippo and Duck, Micky and Who, Ice and Fire, and many others.
I joined in may

april is for losers
Thats a nice toaster you have as a avatar. I'm sure we all care about it. Rolleyes