I may have to reconsider some things about Roblox.
They're all very WIP, but I just found some games by the user BlueTaslem, based on Portal, that are simply amazing. Specifically, the tests for GLaDOS and Glaring Panels and the beta Portal game.
I saw a revolutionary war FPS game, truly amazing and hand scripted.
1 game won't change my view on Roblox, I still think it's horrible.
NO ONE CARES
If you read ROBLOX's Blog, you will see they are about to add many features in the future. I have a feeling 1/4 who said they quitted ROBLOX might return, because ROBLOX has gotten better. Sometimes I keep thinking:

The better ROBLOX gets, the worser ROBLOX becomes...
[Image: card.png]
(05-07-2012, 07:05 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: If you read ROBLOX's Blog, you will see they are about to add many features in the future. I have a feeling 1/4 who said they quitted ROBLOX might return, because ROBLOX has gotten better. Sometimes I keep thinking:

Roblox makes pointless updates.
(05-07-2012, 07:08 AM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 07:05 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: If you read ROBLOX's Blog, you will see they are about to add many features in the future. I have a feeling 1/4 who said they quitted ROBLOX might return, because ROBLOX has gotten better. Sometimes I keep thinking:

Basically...
[Image: card.png]
(05-07-2012, 07:11 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote:

Basically...

Buildism > Roblox

According to keybored.x10.mx/index.php

And it's true!

I'm just saying... If you're gonna post an a argument you should have something to back it up, especially if it's blatantly wrong.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(05-07-2012, 02:49 PM)Hippo Wrote:

I'm just saying... If you're gonna post an a argument you should have something to back it up, especially if it's blatantly wrong.

First of all...Do they REALLY need OBC, 100 places for what? :thumbdown: