Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BuildistGuard and his hypocritical statements - the philosophy of a sick teenager
So as you know, BG framed me with CP and impersonated me and it turns out, he was the one who posted the link and framed me. I didn't do anything wrong to him to deserve it, and I have played nice to him for so long, and this is what I get in return. For days I've been extremely angry at him, and still am. Last night I asked if he could apologize and he didn't, he's playing the victim here and bad-mouthing me. He's just a loser who stalks his girlfriend on his bike. He tells me it was a "joke" what he did, my butt. So today after I come from dinner, I see this dandy message from him: http://www.imgbomb.com/i/?bv1qe
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
Not that I don't agree, but "looser" is not the word that you mean, it's spelled "loser."
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Also, I just read the image and I saw that he copied parts of insults from me, like he does with everyone else.
(04-25-2013, 09:53 PM)rep3 Wrote: Also, I just read the image and I saw that he copied parts of insults from me, like he does with everyone else.

He seems to be quite fond of you.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(04-25-2013, 10:37 PM)Who Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 09:53 PM)rep3 Wrote: Also, I just read the image and I saw that he copied parts of insults from me, like he does with everyone else.

He seems to be quite fond of you.

If copying meant fondness, he would be quite fond of Oak too, unless you're just pointing that out, which is a bit off-topic.
So here's what I got from all of this so far:
BG pretends to be Oak and then frames him for an illegal act after I noticed the posts, and continued to lie to me. Several weeks later in the chat, we figure it out and BG tries to avoid sounding suspicious but was obvious to everyone. Now he's telling Oak that he should have been tortured/burned and crushed alive because Oak wants an apology from BG for being framed on committing a serious crime in all states and countries.

Very fair reaction.