Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A modern 'civil war'?
(05-26-2012, 04:39 PM)noob007 Wrote: Green has all the trade with Asia, pretty much all the military tech companies (Boeing, Lockheed, Grumman), most of NASA's labs and places like Area 51 (probably most of the nukes are around there too), and a decent amount of people.

The probability of having trade with Asia is questionable. What makes you think that Asia has a strong relation with Green in matters of such to supply in act of benevolence? Sure, Green has some quick access to Asia, but will that change anything?

And I'm pretty sure not most of the nuclear facilities are concentrated on one region. I can say that there's plenty in North-West Blue and Central Yellow.
(05-31-2012, 11:59 PM)LOL Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 04:39 PM)noob007 Wrote: Green has all the trade with Asia, pretty much all the military tech companies (Boeing, Lockheed, Grumman), most of NASA's labs and places like Area 51 (probably most of the nukes are around there too), and a decent amount of people.

The probability of having trade with Asia is questionable. What makes you think that Asia has a strong relation with Green in matters of such to supply in act of benevolence? Sure, Green has some quick access to Asia, but will that change anything?

And I'm pretty sure not most of the nuclear facilities are concentrated on one region. I can say that there's plenty in North-West Blue and Central Yellow.

But it's almost certain most of the laboratories are on the west coast, and therefore they should probably be hiding much of their stuff nearby too.
(06-01-2012, 12:01 AM)noob007 Wrote:

But it's almost certain most of the laboratories are on the west coast, and therefore they should probably be hiding much of their stuff nearby too.

You believe that the quantity is certain evidence of the government harboring "UFO moon-blasting" technology in a particular area?

And "most of the laboratories" seems rather vague to type in this situation. Maybe clarify that up a bit?
(06-01-2012, 12:11 AM)LOL Wrote:

You believe that the quantity is certain evidence of the government harboring "UFO moon-blasting" technology in a particular area?

And "most of the laboratories" seems rather vague to type in this situation. Maybe clarify that up a bit?

You're right that I don't have concrete proof (no one does -- it's top secret stuff), but considering the atomic bombs were developed on the west coast and so was the first stealth bomber, I would think most of the "top secret weapon development labs" are on the west coast.

But going back on topic, civil wars are totally dependent on circumstances. You never know for sure. What if China/Russia decides to nuke the green and blue part? You never really know.
(06-01-2012, 12:15 AM)noob007 Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 12:11 AM)LOL Wrote:

You're right that I don't have concrete proof (no one does -- it's top secret stuff), but considering the atomic bombs were developed on the west coast and so was the first stealth bomber, I would think most of the "top secret weapon development labs" are on the west coast.

But going back on topic, civil wars are totally dependent on circumstances. You never know for sure. What if China/Russia decides to nuke the green and blue part? You never really know.

but considering the atomic bombs were developed on the west coast and so was the first stealth bomber, I would think most of the "top secret weapon development labs" are on the west coast.

That logic isn't always reliable. Just because a tribe invented the didgeridoo some many years ago doesn't make it qualify for a musically advanced culture in the next thousand years in comparison to nearby civilizations.

But going back on topic, civil wars are totally dependent on circumstances.

(05-13-2012, 02:37 AM)LOL Wrote: If the US were to separate into 4 different regions (As shown in the map) for no explainable reason, which region would win in a war against each other?
(06-01-2012, 12:29 AM)LOL Wrote:

(05-13-2012, 02:37 AM)LOL Wrote: If the US were to separate into 4 different regions (As shown in the map) for no explainable reason, which region would win in a war against each other?

But other countries always have their own motives. Civil wars are usually won by the side that has most foreign support.
(06-01-2012, 12:47 AM)noob007 Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 12:29 AM)LOL Wrote:

But other countries always have their own motives. Civil wars are usually won by the side that has most foreign support.

And Green has the most foreign support?
I am changing my opinion to the Yellow's.

My theory on the 2 islands can be turned into 1. As LOL and Noob said, the country with the most foreign support is going to win. If the British tell Canada to allow the Yellow's right of way, then the Yellows seize oil and naval bases.

The United State's has very few allies, the notable ones:

1. France
2. UK
3. Australia
4. Commonwealth
5. Some parts of the EU

Are kinda all they have as Allies. If France were to join the Green's, the rest of the EU would join in for the same side, under fear of French attacks, all except Germany and the UK, the 2 stronger European powers who would destroy France.

If the UK joined the Green's, the rest of the EU(literally all of it) would join under threat of attack, plus the Commonwealth, so there's India, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Greece, Spain, Italy, the UK, Green's etc. VS the rest of the US.

Even if Asia doesn't give the Green's trade, the Commonwealth and EU would give them stuff.

Then, they also have the 2 of the Top 5 spenders and 3 of the Top 10 Army, Naval and Aerial powers.

So, it is dependent on whether the French or UK join.