Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC vs. Console vs. Handheld
Which is the best?
Console > Handheld > PC
Well a new gaming computer will always be a few generations ahead of a console.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Consoles are the best... >_>
(05-13-2012, 12:22 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Consoles are the best... >_>
What do you think are better about consoles?
(05-13-2012, 12:23 PM)Glome Wrote:

First of all, if you want to play a certain game on PC, you would need a specific type of PC with all the right specs.

Xbox and PS3 is just put the disc in and play, and every once in a while, update your console software.

I also hate PC gamers.
(05-13-2012, 12:26 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

First of all, if you want to play a certain game on PC, you would need a specific type of PC with all the right specs.

Xbox and PS3 is just put the disc in and play, and every once in a while, update your console software.

I also hate PC gamers.
You can't update consoles when better hardware comes out though. Right now consoles are running off of 7 year old technology. In the long run playing consoles could end up costing more.
Example 1 - If you have an xbox360 you'd need to pay for xbox live.
Example 2 - Consoles cost about $600 dollars when they come out; creating a decent gaming computer that's faster than consoles cost about the same, maybe less.

On the computer you also have hundreds of free to play games that aren't for consoles.
Oh and don't forget about those amazing deals on Steam. :o
(05-13-2012, 12:33 PM)Glome Wrote:

I also hate PC gamers.
You can't update consoles when better hardware comes out though. Right now consoles are running off of 7 year old technology. In the long run playing consoles could end up costing more.
Example 2 - Consoles cost about $600 dollars when they come out; creating a decent gaming computer that's faster than consoles cost about the same, maybe less.

On the computer you also have hundreds of free to play games that aren't for consoles.

1. I hate Steam.

2. Your pretty paying for the online anyway.

3. New computers cost about then same as normal consoles.

4. Why in the name of a box on a hot-dog cart would I play top-down games on my Xbox? Tongue
(05-13-2012, 12:51 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

I also hate PC gamers.

1. I hate Steam.

4. Why in the name of a box on a hot-dog cart would I play top-down games on my Xbox? Tongue
Have fun on your console. Computers are usually better in graphics, game play and online games.
Great example of this is battlefield. Consoles can only handle 24 people to a game. Computers can handle 64.
Oh and don't forget about mods.
Console games don't have mods. c:
(05-13-2012, 01:01 PM)Glome Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 12:51 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(05-13-2012, 12:23 PM)Glome Wrote: What do you think are better about consoles?

I also hate PC gamers.

1. I hate Steam.

Have fun on your console. Computers are usually better in graphics, game play and online games.
Great example of this is battlefield. Consoles can only handle 24 people to a game. Computers can handle 64.
Oh and don't forget about mods.
Console games don't have mods. c:

I don't really care about graphics and how many people I can fit onto a game, I hate mods....Have fun with your constantly hacked games.