Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Castle Wars - Place Blog [UPDATED] 5/19 **
Information 
Hello, here I will be telling upcoming features to my new "Castle Wars" Project I'm working on. I will also show sneak screenys, footage etc.
(I WILL BE POSTING ALL UPDATES ON THIS ONE POST)

- I Have offically started working on the game.

- Whenever I make an update, I will be saving the game to my computer until the game is updated enough to where the point that I can post it to Buildism, but I will still be adding pictures and videos etc to show sneak peaks.

- New Suits! Read My signature for more info

- Updated the game! (of course you can't play it yet though >.<

- Changed the Thumbnail of the game! (hope you like it!)
Buy the New Castle Wars Suits Here:
Red Team - 10 ฿
Blue Team - 10 ฿
[฿ = Bits]

Castle Wars
I thought Sumo was Micky, not Excel. But anyways, good luck.
(05-16-2012, 08:25 PM)placebuilderperson Wrote: Hello, here I will be telling upcoming features to my new "Castle Wars" Project I'm working on. I will also show sneak screenys, footage etc.

I can't wait to see it, it sounds awesome...
[Image: card.png]
(05-16-2012, 10:22 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 08:25 PM)placebuilderperson Wrote: Hello, here I will be telling upcoming features to my new "Castle Wars" Project I'm working on. I will also show sneak screenys, footage etc.

I can't wait to see it, it sounds horrible...

[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(05-17-2012, 12:51 AM)Glome Wrote:

I can't wait to see it, it sounds amazing...
[Image: card.png]
(05-17-2012, 12:51 AM)Glome Wrote:

I can't wait to see it, it sounds horrible...
You can't criticize him, everything on your profile is crap or updated a year ago.
Sounds awesome.
(05-16-2012, 08:29 PM)Paradox Wrote: I thought Sumo was Micky, not Excel. But anyways, good luck.

Yeah, when Qwertygiy changed his name to Ghosty, glome made an alt named Qwertygiy and it worked, so I wondered, "Hmm, if that worked, ima try Sumo" and then I did ;p. I will probably give it to micky.
Buy the New Castle Wars Suits Here:
Red Team - 10 ฿
Blue Team - 10 ฿
[฿ = Bits]

Castle Wars