I'm in need of help...
(05-15-2012, 11:34 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:32 PM)Paradox Wrote: This is thread is starting to derail.

You actually never told us the problem you are currently having with CryEngine 3...

Paradox Wrote:[Screenshot]
Paradox Wrote:The problem seems to be in the textures. They don't seem to be loading and the skeletons just smear across the screen (Like when you are missing a skybox in any source game).
(05-15-2012, 11:36 PM)Paradox Wrote: The problem seems to be in the textures. They don't seem to be loading and the skeletons just smear across the screen (Like when you are missing a skybox in any source game).

Restarting the computer fixes it temporarily, but after you restart the editor once, the problem returns! It's not happening in-game; only in the editor. I really don't know about the skeletions, you might want to ask in the forums are search in Google.
[Image: card.png]
Did you check your update version?
(05-15-2012, 11:40 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:36 PM)Paradox Wrote: The problem seems to be in the textures. They don't seem to be loading and the skeletons just smear across the screen (Like when you are missing a skybox in any source game).

Restarting the computer fixes it temporarily, but after you restart the editor once the problem returns! It's not happening in-game; only in the editor. I really don't know about the skeletions, you might want to ask in the forums are search in Google.

The skeletons are supposed to be there.
(05-15-2012, 11:41 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Did you check your update version?

Or what Franco said... (>_>)

(05-15-2012, 11:41 PM)Paradox Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:40 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:

Restarting the computer fixes it temporarily, but after you restart the editor once the problem returns! It's not happening in-game; only in the editor. I really don't know about the skeletions, you might want to ask in the forums are search in Google.

The skeletons are supposed to be there.

I meant the textures...
It could be that your computer isn't fast enough to loud the textures.
What are your system specs?

Another possible reason is that you might be in a wire frame view.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Glome is right, there are different kind of views you can look at a model.
And yes, it is the most recent version.
So, is your problem solved?
(05-15-2012, 11:53 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote: So, is your problem solved?

No. And Google isn't yielding any answer.
Wireframe and pointmode both work fine, it's just my textures/materials aren't loading.