Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debate: Which is better? Windows or Mac?
Debate on which operating system is better... Windows or Mac?

You can discuss about who has the better graphics, speed, memory, and what programs can and cannot use in that operating system, etc.

I think Windows is better, because it is not limited to many programs (like Mac cannot download things that Windows can). The graphics are about the same as the Mac, but I honestly think Mac has more of a HD look than Windows. I think the memory is about the same as the Mac. It is easier to learn how to use the computer with Windows, because it's well set up. Unlike Mac, it's a bit confusing to me; like when I first used it, I didn't know how to open programs up, until I found out that you had to use "Finder". Lastly, I think Windows is harder to hack, because it's hidden in the control panel. Unlike the Mac, it tells the I.P Address on the top-right corner and someone can hack your computer.
[Image: card.png]
We're talking about software here; therefore, you can't really compare their memory etc, unless you're talking about the OS's memory usage.

I think OS X is much easier to use than Windows; you're probably just used to Windows.
Speed and memory are really unrelated to OS; they are dependent on the hardware. A Mac with more RAM will have more memory than a Windows PC with less RAM.

That said, it's a ton easier to replace hardware in a PC than a Mac.

Personally, I've always used Windows so I can't really give a good comparison for a Mac OS vs. a Windows OS.
Umm.. I've never seen an IP being displayed on myy mac unless I look it up..
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Lets just say one thing... OS X and Windows are just...Amazing.
Windows is better because compatibility.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Linux.

Ed\nd of debate.