Users:
[Image: hhZpL.png]
Threads:
[Image: JTMlo.png]
(05-19-2012, 12:18 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Users:
Threads:

I think me, Franco, Kieron, Glome, and Qwertygiy drastically change the post activity.

(O_O)
(05-19-2012, 12:22 AM)LatinxassassinAlt Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 12:18 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Users:
Threads:

I think me, Franco, Kieron, Glome, and Qwertygiy drastically change the post activity.

(O_O)

And you've also brought down the average number of words per post.
(05-19-2012, 12:23 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: And you've also brought down the average number of words per post.

Is that a bad thing? I try to say more as possible...
[Image: card.png]
(05-19-2012, 12:24 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 12:23 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: And you've also brought down the average number of words per post.

Is that a bad thing? I try to say more as possible...

Yeah, right.

[that would be about the size of an average one of your recent posts]

And yes, it's a bad thing.
(05-19-2012, 12:26 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Is that a bad thing? I try to say more as possible...

Yeah, right.

[that would be about the size of an average one of your recent posts]

And yes, it's a bad thing.
[/quote]

So if I want to bring up the average number of words per post, how can I add more. When I post stuff, I say it to the point I have nothing to say, unless it's off topic.
(05-19-2012, 12:28 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: So if I want to bring up the average number of words per post, how can I add more. When I post stuff, I say it to the point I have nothing to say, unless it's off topic.

Then don't post it. If you can't elaborate upon it it's probably either obvious, dull, dumb, you don't really know what you're talking about, or some combination thereof. I speak from experience of my own posting.
(05-19-2012, 12:30 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Then don't post it. If you can't elaborate upon it it's probably either obvious, dull, dumb, you don't really know what you're talking about, or some combination thereof. I speak from experience of my own posting.

Great Paradox is about to join the conversation...

What do you mean I don't know why I am talking about? You're talking about I messed up about the Gran Turismo?
(05-19-2012, 12:33 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 12:30 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Then don't post it. If you can't elaborate upon it it's probably either obvious, dull, dumb, you don't really know what you're talking about, or some combination thereof. I speak from experience of my own posting.

Great Paradox is about to join the conversation...

What do you mean I don't know why I am talking about? You're talking about I messed up about the Gran Turismo?

That's a little creepy that you are watching this thread and who is on it... Anyways, what? He never mentioned anything about GT.
(05-19-2012, 12:47 AM)Paradox Wrote: That's a little creepy that you are watching this thread and who is on it... Anyways, what? He never mentioned anything about GT.

Creepy? What's creepy is that whenever i'm posting, there are guest viewing the page. I feel like someone is stalking me in Buildism.

What he meant is that I think he said I didn't know what I was talking about. Like I think Qwertygiy thought I didn't know what GT I was playing with when I was younger...