Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My World - Daily Blog
Information 
Yes, I know I have a blog called "Excel's Log" but all it is is what I've been doing on buildism, in a "log" form. I wan't to actually have a blog.

INFO: EVERYTHING ON THIS BLOG IS 100% TRUE AND RANDOM!

5/19/12 EST: 9:00 PM

Okay, so as I sit here typing im deciding on wether or not I should go on my xfire account. I haven't been on my account in awhile and I miss chatting with glome.

I then glaze at the "start/menu" button on my pc and think about clicking it to go to open xfire, I then make the final decision. I will go on my xfire account! I then press the Menu button, Go to Programs >> Accessories >> Xfire >> Xfire.exe and I then OPEN IT!

Now xfire is loading up, as I sit here waiting typing on this blog, I am still waiting... still waiting... still waiting... I then wonder if im not logged in because I couldn't tell because xfire was minimized, I then maximize it and... Xfire is downloading a new update. I now shall wait and watch as it downloads.....

THE DOWNLOAD IS NOW COMPLETE! HURRAY! WOAH! I HAVE 4 NEW FRIEND REQUESTS! I now get a chat message from glome!
I am Bean
Glome: :O
Glome: u is online
Bean: Yes, I am online!

I Then continue to converse with glome.

As I chat with glome he appears to have a new instagram account! sofar it has 2 Followers, I didn't know what an instagram was so I then asked Glome, OMG! I JUST GOT A REPLY!

Glome: its like twitter but only with uploading pictures

I Now asked him for his profile link, he hasn't replied yet, I am waiting for him to reply :/. He is taking so long. He must be updating his instagram account. OH I GOT A REPLY!!

Glome: idk how to check
Glome: xD

So apparently he doesn't know how to check. Glome then told me it is a App, not a website, I then make an awkward/mad face to my computer as if I was looking face to face with glome, and I then said

Bean: DANG NABIT!

I Then thought to myself, "does anyone really say that anymore? Eh, oh well! back to typing on my blog!"

I then begin to go back to typing and talking to glome.

I Then showed glome a rough draft of my blog so far, he then said:

Glome: DUDE
Glome: UR BLOG
Glome: IS SEXY
Glome: Big Grin
Bean: Big Grin

I was so happy that I began to type some more! I am now going to check my facebook because I have a new Notification! I then press the notification and it was a Farmville request, I get so mad that i take it all out on glome.

Bean: FSDJFLKSDJFSDKLFJSDKLJ
Bean: DANG IT
Bean: I GOT A NEW NOTIFICATION
Bean: ON FACEBOOK
Bean: AND IT WAS
Glome: OMG
Bean: FREAKING
Bean: FARMVILLE
Bean: CRAP
Bean: SAHDSAAKDSFSDFJ
Bean: DIE
Glome: LOL

He then thought it was funny, I also did to. I then began to end my blog right here, I will rejoin with you all tomorrow. Goodnight!
What did I just read I don't even...
(05-20-2012, 01:51 AM)Dignity Wrote: What did I just read I don't even...

Remember, its 100% True! tomorrow when I post another one I might do screenys to!
(05-20-2012, 01:52 AM)Excel Wrote:

Remember, its 100% True! tomorrow when I post another one I might do screenys to!

Okay...
(05-20-2012, 01:57 AM)Dignity Wrote:

Okay...

Everything i wrote I was literally doing as i wrote it.
(05-20-2012, 01:59 AM)Excel Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 01:57 AM)Dignity Wrote:

Okay...

Everything i wrote I was literally doing as i wrote it.
Here's the entire chat we had.
c:
Glome: kool
Bean: So whats up?
Glome: working on a humanities project
Glome: and talking to some idiots via fb
Bean: im making a vlog
Bean: and saying everything i do
Glome: awesome
Glome: :o
Bean: Okay, so as I sit here typing im deciding on wether or not I should go on my xfire account. I haven't been on my account in awhile and I miss chatting with glome.

I then glaze at the "start/menu" button on my pc and think about clicking it to go to open xfire, I then make the final decision. I will go on my xfire account! I then press the Menu button, Go to Programs >> Accessories >> Xfire >> Xfire.exe and I then OPEN IT!

Now xfire is loading up, as I sit here waiting typing on this blog, I am still waiting... still waiting... still waiting... I then wonder if im not logged in because I couldn't tell because xfire was minimized, I then maximize it and... Xfire is downloading a new update. I now shall wait and watch as it downloads.....

THE DOWNLOAD IS NOW COMPLETE! HURRAY! WOAH! I HAVE 4 NEW FRIEND REQUESTS! I now get a chat message from glome!
I am Bean

I Then continue to converse with glome.
Bean: read so far
Bean: your in it
Bean: xD
Bean: you read it all?
Glome: yussir
Glome: I liked the part where it was downloading
Glome: c:
Bean: srsly?
Bean: c:
Glome: yussrly
Glome: so i got an instagram account
Glome: and i hate it
Glome: lol
Glome: I haz 2 followers
Glome: #Winning
Bean: lol nice
Glome: yeah
Bean: whats instagram?
Bean: Ohh! whats your account link?
Glome: its not actually a website
Glome: is an app
Glome: :c
Glome: ikr
Glome: it sux
Bean: As I chat with glome he appears to have a new instagram account! sofar it has 2 Followers, I didn't know what an instagram was so I then asked Glome, OMG! I JUST GOT A REPLY!

I Now asked him for his profile link, he hasn't replied yet, I am waiting for him to reply :/. He is taking so long. He must be updating his instagram account. OH I GOT A REPLY!!

So apparently he doesn't know how to check. Glome then told me it is a App, not a website, I then make an awkward/mad face to my computer as if I was looking face to face with glome, and I then said

I Then thought to myself, "does anyone really say that anymore? Eh, oh well! back to typing on my blog!"

I then begin to go back to typing and talking to glome.
Bean: LOLOLOL
Glome: DUDE
Glome: UR BLOG
Glome: IS SEXY
Bean: its my buildism blog LOLOLOLOL
Bean: so everyone will understand
Glome: Okay xD
Glome: TELL THEM THAT I HATEBUILDISM
Glome: AND WILL
Bean: FSDJFLKSDJFSDKLFJSDKLJ
Glome: MURDER THEIR 12th born children's first pets
Bean: DANG IT
Bean: I GOT A NEW NOTIFICATION
Bean: ON FACEBOOK
Bean: AND IT WAS
Glome: OMG
Bean: FREAKING
Glome: AWESOME
Bean: FARMVILLE
Bean: CRAP
Bean: SAHDSAAKDSFSDFJ
Bean: DIE
Glome: FARMVILLE SUCKS
Bean: http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-My-World-Daily-Blog
Bean: READ THE WHOLE THING
Bean: PLEASE
Bean: dude
Bean: im serious about this blog
Bean: i am going to keep updating it
Bean: everyday
Bean: Did you read it all?
Bean: Dignity
The Hacker
Given 38 thank(s) in 35 post(s)
RE: My World - Daily Blog
What did I just read I don't even...
Bean: that
Bean: made my day
Bean: no really
Glome: I got a blog
Glome: now
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]

5/20/12 EST: 12:00 PM

Me and Glome are still talking since the last blog post. Me and glome have nothing to do, we have been looking for some excitement but can't find any.

I Recommended we play Buildism Multiplayer but the beta servers weren't working and neither of us can host a server.

Glome had the fantastic Idea that we Teamview eachother, I am downloading teamviewer now though :p. Ok, I now I am Teamviewing with glome and he is reading everything I type right now.

Anyways, I was going to play Minecraft with glome until stoopid minecraft wouldn't let me or him play online. glome is now harassing my by saying google chrome is gay because I am using google chrome and he is a firefox user.

I honestly think that firefox is a good browser but i prefer google chrome and glome keeps sending me messages and I keep ignoring him and he knows it cause we are teamviewing and he is reading everything I type.

Glome is starting to be mean to me.

Glome: u suk atgramar

Glome: c:<
Glome: ignoring is for bitches
Glome: fak u
dfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdfgdfg
STOP IT GL fsdkl OME. STsdfsdf OPsd STOP IT!!!

Glome:NO
YES
YES
YES

HAHAH GLOME! YOU NOW DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO TYPE! NOOB!

Anyways, Glome had to go.

Glome: i gotta go
Glome: i'll get on my phone tv
Bean: VAT?

But the good news is, he will be getting on teamviewer on his phone! YAY ME!
(PLEASE HELP ME)

Anyways, I think im about to start playing some minecraft, I might also get me a cup of soda because I'm really thirsty.

I Am literally addicted to soda, My body is so used to soda that if I don't have soda, I get really grumpy and have an attitude with everyone,

GLOME IF YOU CAN READ THIS REPLY TO ME ON THE TEAMVIEW CHAT

I MADE IT SO YOU CAN TYPE

U GON TYPE?

Glome:idk how on phone chat thing

oh, why did you have to get off the pc?

Glome:mom sleeps in living room where pc is

oh, what happened to pc in ur room?

Glome:i gave it away

DAFUQ BRO IT HAS MEMORIES!!

Glome:ik but now its a linux server lol

LOLOLOL, Y U NO AWNSER MY TEXTS! Ive been sending you texts sense march and still no reply

Glome:i havent got any texts jeujifi stupid phone

lol... is this laggy on your phone?

Glome:no my keyboard sucks though xD

I will do the D's for you lol, I hope you know all of this is going on the blog.

Glome:okay fine with me.

Man I might play minecraft do you have arrow keys on your keyboard?

Glome:damn right i do

OMG, YOU CAN PLAY MINE CRAFT!! but it will lag :
is it laggy? try playing
do the arrows work? try WASD

Glome: wait i need to change a setting on my phone

ok ill make minecraft graphics low 2

Glome: kk

Glome has now logged off of teamviewer to change the setting on his phone, I have no clue if he is going to return, Hopefully, while I wait I will play some minecraft.

Hm, its been about 10 minutes, he still hasn't returned. :C I Guess I will end this blog until tomarrow. Bye!
Your world seems to be awesome... =D

5/20/12 EST: 5:00 PM

Even though this is a Daily blog I felt like I wanted to make another post today. While I Sit here writing my blog, I am talking to my friend on facebook.

I Might be going fishing with him. I am unsure if I should or not, I probably wont go. I might log onto xfire today to chat with some of my friends, Of course glome to ^.^. Well, I guess I will go on xfire. I Just opened xfire, its loading at the moment.

Okay, I am now logged onto xfire, time to look at my friends to see who is on. Dang... Glome isn't logged on, I might chat with Pheedy but he is playing minecraft at the moment and I don't want to desturb him.

So I just got done reading some comments on Dignity's profile. I don't know why I was on his profile... but I just found out that Dignity was Roperson, I never new that. This whole time I thought Dignity was a whole different user....

Well, since I have nothing else to do, I am watching Step brothers, I have watched this movie a Billion times and it never gets old. Once im done writing this blog I'm probably going to work on my Castle Wars Project.

Well, I am going to go now. Bye! Type to you later.
(05-20-2012, 09:40 PM)Excel Wrote: So I just got done reading some comments on Dignity's profile. I don't know why I was on his profile... but I just found out that Dignity was Roperson, I never new that. This whole time I thought Dignity was a whole different user....

Your not the first. Wink