I found a fun Minecraft server
Miner Apocalypse

There aren't many rules, and there's no global chat - you have to be close to someone to talk to them, or find a radio tower. The map is really big, so it can feel like playing SP until you find a village while travelling or run into a band of nomads. It's not for everyone, but it's the best server I've played on in over a year.

If anyone trustworthy wants to join, I can give you my base coordinates and we could start a Buildism faction.
As it so happened, I was just getting exasperated of playing Minecraft SP (two of my mods weren't playing nice together and corrupted my world), and the one modded server I'm part of is 10x slower than Buildism so I'd started looking for servers earlier. I'll give it a try.
Let us play this.
I joined and found some abandoned base with lots of melons... took some supplies for the rest of the trip ;3
I found a dungeon and an abandoned mineshaft system...

5 loot chests overall and didn't have to grief anything Big Grin Haven't even met any body else yet, though I spawned near an igloo.
The coordinates to my base are -2430, 2329 if anyone wants to move in. It's underground, so you might have to destroy a dirt block if I didn't forget to hide the entrance.

Chests are hidden, I'll tell you the location but I'd rather do it in game or in a PM since we might not be alone here.
This sounds amazingly fun. This is exactly why I need a real Minecraft account.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(05-22-2012, 02:39 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: The coordinates to my base are -2430, 2329 if anyone wants to move in. It's underground, so you might have to destroy a dirt block if I didn't forget to hide the entrance.

Chests are hidden, I'll tell you the location but I'd rather do it in game or in a PM since we might not be alone here.

I travelled like 2000 blocks to get there
I sailed the seven seas
I climbed the tallest mountains
And when I was like 100 blocks away
I fell in a ravine and died.

>_>
I noticed something on their reddit page that I liked.

One guy stashed all his stuff in one spot, then went on a sort of Suicidal Samaritan kind of thing, killing himself then using the random spawn system to set up a starter hut, then do it again.

I may do that for a while Smile

Since I'm going to try to move the more important stuff I collected yesterday (including a stack of iron, a stack of mossy, and some diamond + melon! I can do a lot in a day Big Grin) to Jacob_'s base (z0mg 8000+ blocks away! This'll be the most exploring I've ever done), if anyone needs a quick base to set up in, I have one at 3625, -3190. It's underneath the tree at that spot.
I think we got raided. I went mineshaft exploring and when I came back the place was a bit ruined. The shaft was plugged at the bottom and all the torches were taken out. The farm had been half-mauled and the chest mostly emptied. The secret chest is fine, but mine was taken. The bed room also got ruined.