Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My thoughts on the new Mac Book Pro.
First off, me say this: Don't buy this. It is a horrible, and cheap piece of crap.

The first problem is that everything is 'fused' together, making it almost impossible to repair, and if one thing goes bad, so does everything else.

Another problem is the batteries. There are about six separate *glued in* batteries that can't be replaced. If you want more battery life, buy another one, noob.

The thing that made me think that this was just apple being a cheap company (as that have always been), is that you need a special screw driver to open the screws. They have custom screws...

Oh yeah, and forget about upgrading. Everything is so fused together that it's virtually impossible.

/end of rant.
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
Lol...
I'm never buying a Mac. GO ANDROID DEVELOPMENT!
Have you bought this or is this all speculation/reviews from others? Because if you need it repaired you just bring it to the Apple store and it's done.
(06-18-2012, 08:47 PM)noob007 Wrote: Have you bought this or is this all speculation/reviews from others? Because if you need it repaired you just bring it to the Apple store and it's done.

Thing is, they give you a fresh new Mac. You lose all your files. And if it's damaged, they don't take it back.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
I read about it everywhere. It's not out yet (I think), but some people have it.

That's the thing though, noob007. Why should I have to bring it to the apple store to repair it? I wonder if it costs money.

Websites give it the worst computer to repair ever. (I tried to find sources, but I can't get Google to find it. Curse my vocabulary...)
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(06-18-2012, 08:52 PM)Chaos Wrote: I read about it everywhere. It's not out yet (I think), but some people have it.

That's the thing though, noob007. Why should I have to bring it to the apple store to repair it? I wonder if it costs money.

Websites give it the worst computer to repair ever. (I tried to find sources, but I can't get Google to find it. Curse my vocabulary...)

You need to get a warranty if you want it repaired and the warranty costs another ~200 dollars for 2 years. And if you have some third-party repair it, it voids the warranty and Apple just gives you a middle finger if you try to bring it in without a warranty.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
If you buy an expensive computer like that, the warranty is nothing. If it's damaged they try to repair it, and if they can't they give you a new one. (though that happens very rarely)

And just backup your stuff with Time Machine or however it's called.
Macs used to be easy to repair, but lately they've been making it more and more difficult so you have to pay them to do it.

Everyone says Microsoft is evil, but Apple is getting even worse...
(06-18-2012, 09:43 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Macs used to be easy to repair, but lately they've been making it more and more difficult so you have to pay them to do it.

Bill Gates is EVIL
OT: Can you answer my question Jacob_?
(06-18-2012, 09:43 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Macs used to be easy to repair, but lately they've been making it more and more difficult so you have to pay them to do it.

At least they make a worthwhile OS.

The only reason Windows still exists is because of all the software support it gets.