Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What City in the United States has the most mean people?
Pick any city that has at least 1 million people or more, which is the cities listed on the poll. Stay on topic and be SERIOUS. Tell on a rate from 1-5 what city has more mean people.

1-Rarely any Mean People/None
2- Some mean people
3-Mean People are kind of common
4- Mean people are common
5- A ton of mean people, more than common.

Personally I think Los Angeles has the most mean people. From background knowledge, the Los Angeles riots of 1992 proved that the police in Los Angeles are more corrupt in my opinion than other cities. Almost everywhere you go, there are mean people. Los Angeles also has a ton of gangs, probably more than other cities. Also from my experience, there is a lot of mean gossip more than any other major city I've been to(New York, San Diego, Phoenix, and Phildelphia) so far.

Los Angeles - 5
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
Fudge sake, I was going to say LA too...Now I can't think of anything else. How about... Conneticut?
(05-30-2012, 08:46 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Fudge sake, I was going to say LA too...Now I can't think of anything else. How about... Conneticut?

It can't be entire states, sorry. Just give an explanation how and why that place has the most mean people.
UNIATED STITES CITY
(05-30-2012, 08:52 PM)Kieron Wrote: UNIATED STITES CITY

No jokes and no fictional things.
Chicago
(05-31-2012, 01:20 AM)Tyler Wrote: Chicago

Be descriptive and explain why.
(05-31-2012, 07:13 AM)Interwebs Wrote: You can't judge a city based on what you have seen in a small amount of time. But if you really want me response, then New Jersey. Every single city.

Oh great, now you've sent BG back to the mental hospital.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(05-31-2012, 07:13 AM)Interwebs Wrote: You can't judge a city based on what you have seen in a small amount of time. But if you really want me response, then New Jersey. Every single city.

As far as I know, during my first 4 years and 10 months there, I never met one single mean person. But there are mean people everywhere. You can't say entire states by the way. Well the state with the most mean people is Alabama, because there are a lot of mean people and racists there.
This whole thread is just a bunch of stereotype...