Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashely isn't getting demoted.
Rainbow 
If you seriously think that the presence of one mod is going to ruin Buildism, and you can't have fun here any other way, then feel free to leave and make your own site or something. Nothing's stopping you, and it will be better for all of us than posting on the forums about it until you get carpal tunnel.

If I demoted Ashely for making a couple of mistakes, I would have to apply that rule to everyone, and you would all be permabanned by now.
Bye.
Just ban my accounts.

Hell, just give me an IP ban.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
What were you guys thinking? I've done nothing wrong to lose my role. We aren't just going to ban you because you say so, however you can simply leave.
Hello
(06-03-2012, 03:51 AM)Ashely Wrote: What were you guys thinking? I've done nothing wrong to lose my role. We aren't just going to ban you because you say so, however you can simply leave.
Listen, you either ban me or I'm going to do something to get myself banned and that won't be fun for you guys.
Glome, why can't you just get over this small incident?
(06-03-2012, 03:55 AM)noob007 Wrote: Glome, why can't you just get over this small incident?
You're right, we should all just forget what happened and do nothing so the same problems can happen later.

You know what, don't ban me.
I'm going to stay here and constantly remind everyone so the same shet doesn't happen again.
Your time here won't be that long if you do. It's best if Uluru just leave. Best for the community and Buildism. We don't need 8 year olds trying to cause drama.
Hello
(06-03-2012, 04:44 AM)Ashely Wrote: Your time here won't be that long if you do. It's best if Uluru just leave. Best for the community and Buildism. We don't need 8 year olds trying to cause drama.
I will not Uluru leave and I'm at least 12, mentally.
I remember when you did this with kieron.
Than he spammed the forums again.
History repeats itself.
I am the watchful eye.
Agreed with Lucky.

Unless you change something, it's just going to repeat.