Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skin Achievement Award
Thumbs Up 
The forum posters and the game builders all get awards, so why can't the skin makers get one?
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Such as?
This will only fuel people to spam recolors of jeff or do other stupid stuff just too get an achievement. (The thing you have been doing, mike.)
Yes, he does recolors and variations. But they're not just copies of someone else's work (i.e. Jeffs) and they are actually good (at least, a lot of them are).

But I agree with Lucky that it'll add incentive to "Spam skins to get awards".

Maybe if we had "If you make X Bits with X skins", and had some way to tell who bought what to prevent alt-spam.
(06-08-2012, 10:37 PM)Luckyone Wrote: This will only fuel people to spam recolors of jeff or do other stupid stuff just too get an achievement. (The thing you have been doing, mike.)

I only recolored the Jeff skin when I first started making skins. You see none of that now. But I do like making recolors just to give the wearers some sense of individuality.

[Image: 2zrqrzr.jpg]
(06-08-2012, 11:27 PM)Mike9377 Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 10:37 PM)Luckyone Wrote: This will only fuel people to spam recolors of jeff or do other stupid stuff just too get an achievement. (The thing you have been doing, mike.)

I only recolored the Jeff skin when I first started making skins. You see none of that now. But I do like making recolors just to give the wearers some sense of individuality.

And to add to that, I even said that Jeff default skin should be done away with.

And to add to that, I even said that Jeff default skin should be done away with.
I'm not the one that made 8 skins that spammed the stuff section.
Well, my yellow name is a reward for winning the Spring skin contest, does that count?
(06-11-2012, 10:04 PM)Micky Wrote: Well, my yellow name is a reward for winning the Spring skin contest, does that count?

I just want a badge to show off to people. I have one badge, but it dosen't tell you really anything about me.
(06-12-2012, 12:24 AM)Mike9377 Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 10:04 PM)Micky Wrote: Well, my yellow name is a reward for winning the Spring skin contest, does that count?

I just want a badge to show off to people. I have one badge, but it dosen't tell you really anything about me.

Point?