I am unable to build my place or play any game on buildism..
I'm gonna cry.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

But this is really annoying me.
Whenever I click the "Play" Button on any buildism game.. a java thing pops up and asks me "Do you want to run this application?" and then I check the "I accept the risk and want to run this application" box, then I click "Run"...
Then it says "Unexpected error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.buildism.MainApplet Redownloading the game may fix the problem" and this happen on the buildism game broswer and there is a button underneath saying "Redownload".. so I redownload it and it says "Updating file 1/3"..

WHAT DO I DO?
and yes, i have java on my computer and its updated/
(06-11-2012, 04:39 PM)Walrus Wrote: I'm gonna cry.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

Whenever I click the "Play" Button on any buildism game.. a java thing pops up and asks me "Do you want to run this application?" and then I check the "I accept the risk and want to run this application" box, then I click "Run"...
Then it says "Unexpected error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.buildism.MainApplet Redownloading the game may fix the problem" and this happen on the buildism game broswer and there is a button underneath saying "Redownload".. so I redownload it and it says "Updating file 1/3"..

WHAT DO I DO?

Someone help me please.
I'm begging you.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

WHAT DO I DO?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

jk.

WHAT DO I DO?

Someone help me please.
I'm begging you.

Someone help me! :/
Does this not work for you?

http://buildism.net/editor.php

I got the "Do you want to run this?" box, which I don't believe I should have, but then it worked fine.
(06-11-2012, 05:22 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Does this not work for you?

http://buildism.net/editor.php

I got the "Do you want to run this?" box, which I don't believe I should have, but then it worked fine.

Well now I can't do that because i just got onto my iPad because my twin brother is using my computer.
Try deleting your .buildism folder. To find it, go to Start>Run and type %temp%.
(06-11-2012, 08:00 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Try deleting your .buildism folder. To find it, go to Start>Run and type %temp%.

@Qwerty;
I tried that - and sadly, it still doesn't work.
@Jacob_;
I just deleted it, and it still doesn't work.

IM HOPELESS >;D
(06-11-2012, 09:26 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 08:00 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Try deleting your .buildism folder. To find it, go to Start>Run and type %temp%.

@Qwerty;
@Jacob_;

IM HOPELESS >;D

When you get to the updating screen does the progress bar move at all, or is it stuck?
(06-11-2012, 09:48 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:26 PM)Walrus Wrote:

@Qwerty;
@Jacob_;

IM HOPELESS >;D

When you get to the updating screen does the progress bar move at all, or is it stuck?

Both.
The progress bar won't move at all, and its stuck as well.
What I think he meant is, does the bar move from 0% or does it freeze at a certain point?
(06-11-2012, 10:01 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: What I think he meant is, does the bar move from 0% or does it freeze at a certain point?

Ohhhhh...

Well basically, the bar DOES move a little bit, but then it freezes at a certain point.
Can you take a screenshot of what it looks like when it's frozen?

(If you don't know how to do that, press the "Ctrl" key and the "Prnt Scrn" key on your keyboard, paste it in Paint, and then upload it to tinypic or wherever)