Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Making a solar system simulation
I'm about to make a solar system simulation game here on 2DWorlds, what part of LUA do I need to know to make a solar system simulation game, please don't make me any scripts or other shit. It will show the evolution and lifetime of a solar system, from the nebula to the black hole/black dwarf/neutron star stage. It will include:
  • Planet collisions
  • Planet formation
  • Duo/trinary star systems
  • Asteroid belt(s)
  • Formations of moons
  • And much more!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
why is this posted in help
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
OK, BG, you have one month to make at least most of what you listed. If you don't, you have lied to me about your capability to build or script a game.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(05-03-2013, 07:35 PM)DysLabs Wrote: why is this posted in help

It's because I want assistance for what you need to know in LUA to make a game that is a solar system simulation.

(05-04-2013, 03:00 AM)rep3 Wrote: OK, BG, you have one month to make at least most of what you listed. If you don't, you have lied to me about your capability to build or script a game.

I most likely won't get it done in one month due to school and shit, but probably in the summer I will speed up progress, but I hope that fucking swimming lessons and vacation doesn't take my time away.

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(05-04-2013, 03:19 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 07:35 PM)DysLabs Wrote: why is this posted in help

It's because I want assistance for what you need to know in LUA to make a game that is a solar system simulation.

(05-04-2013, 03:00 AM)rep3 Wrote: OK, BG, you have one month to make at least most of what you listed. If you don't, you have lied to me about your capability to build or script a game.

I most likely won't get it done in one month due to school and REAR END, but probably in the summer I will speed up progress, but I hope that SARAH PALIN swimming lessons and vacation doesn't take my time away.

"It's because I want assistance for what you need to know in LUA to make a game that is a solar system simulation."

Are you fucking serious

BG, you're never going to finish this. Just because you had an endorphin rush while thinking about this doesn't mean that you're taking this idea seriously when you don't even know Lua. What's next? Are you going to Italy to ask Italians to speak every sentence for you to "learn?"
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Let me put it this way.

I would not be able to make what you're talking about, BG.

It might maybe possibly be doable in the 2DWorlds engine.

But it's far beyond my Lua, geometric, algebraic, patience, and devotion skill ranges.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
2dworlds is too unstable and crappy to even try and attempt this.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]