Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little bet me and Franco are having...
Wink 
So me and Franco have made a bet in the chat where he has to make a MLP-themed song that is at least half as good as Eurobeat. It needs to have at least one reference to the show, a melody, or a Franco-drawn background picture. Here are the stakes, if I lose and what Franco makes is as good as I want it to be, Franco will get ~700 bits and a custom skin by me, if I win and what Franco makes is total poop, then he has to sit through five episodes of MLP that I have picked.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Trust me, this will be good.
Where is the conversation value in this?
(06-19-2012, 07:44 AM)Luckyone Wrote: Where is the conversation value in this?

Canada
that song you linked is terrible it would be hard not to make something better
(06-20-2012, 03:26 PM)Duck Wrote: that song you linked is terrible it would be hard not to make something better

I agree. I opened up my music program and banged on the keys a bit:

http://www.mediafire.com/?teb73w0xx7zy64e
You guys don't listen to good music.
Anyway, Franco showed me his song, just series of beeps for thirty seconds. He lost the bet, but refuses to watch anything related to the show. :/
We were referring to those beeps, not Eurobeat whatever. Or at least I was, and since Duck posted that right after Franco posted in the chat, I assumed he was too.
(06-20-2012, 05:05 PM)Interwebs Wrote: You guys don't listen to good music.
Anyway, Franco showed me his song, just series of beeps for thirty seconds. He lost the bet, but refuses to watch anything related to the show. :/

But isn't that brony music? Countless beeps?
But it has a beat and a melody. And it's tones, not beeps.