Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why even try to get rid of me?
At least I don't use speech with sexual comments. Besides, I am nothing. That means your words are useless and make you sound like angry old men trying to imitate a modern teenager.

You can't get rid of me though, I will ALWAYS be back.
No one has tried to get rid of you, though. Don't get so full of yourself.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
Better question would be, why do you keep coming back?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
If we're so awful, why do you keep coming back? That makes you look like a bored friendless teenager who has no life to occupy you, so you keep coming back here because there's literally nowhere better for you to go.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(05-03-2013, 01:04 AM)magiccube1 Wrote: At least I don't use speech with sexual comments. Besides, I am nothing. That means your words are useless and make you sound like angry old men trying to imitate a modern teenager.

You can't get rid of me though, I will ALWAYS be back.

You got me banned for life from Google Adsense just because of some teenagers being mean to you on an internet forum. Go use your byte hacking skills on the government and get sent to prison so the rest of the world won't have to put up with you.
IP Ban faggotcube1's accounts and Jacob_, how did he get you banned? Also Jacob_, can you get your ban lifted on Google Adsense?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(05-03-2013, 07:30 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: IP Ban BARACK OBAMAcube1's accounts

How the hell would that improve anything that has been done by a complete retard? Proxies exist and he has already been IP banned(I think?).

Kieron might as well should be banned again to prevent him from causing the butterfly effect in the past that lead to the Fukushima nuclear disaster.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.