Hello, I am new.
I have heard this game is very fun, eh?

Please tell me more about it. Smile
Anyone?
Buildism is a game where you build with your imagination. You can make parts, Skins, and backgrounds for your character on Buildism, however, they have no effect in gameplay, it is solely for the purpose of your avatar. In Gameplay, the game is a Two-Dimensional game, you can build an obby(Obstacle Course) , a Roleplaying place, Horror place,etc as long it remains appropriate and does not goes past your imagination and the Two-Dimensional limits of the game.

If you want to know the rules, go on this blue-colored link:
http://buildism.net/forum/Announcement-R...re-Posting

I will give you a quick summary of the rules. First of, No excessive swearing. Keep the website to a PG level. The A, D, and H word are allowed as long as you don't use them against another person or excessively. Second of, No Personal attacking. It's ok to give constructive criticism to another person, however, you cannot say "Rot in Hell because you are stupid" or "I will kill you if I find you!" Third and final off, No Spamming. That includes the typical chain mail spam like "OMG POST THIS ON 10 skins and you will get a Billion Bits!" If you ever violate any rules, depending on the severity, you could get a warning, temporary ban, or permanent ban.

Have an amusing time on Buildism and enjoy the game.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I guess BG's trying to replace Jacob again?
Nice most Buildist.
(06-21-2012, 04:27 AM)Dignity Wrote: I guess BG's trying to replace Jacob again?
Nice most Buildist.

I'm trying to replace my Kate Middleton obsessive behavior. So let's get back on topic, man. Let's help out this new little man.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(06-21-2012, 04:33 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 04:27 AM)Dignity Wrote: I guess BG's trying to replace Jacob again?
Nice most Buildist.

I'm trying to replace my Kate Middleton obsessive behavior. So let's get back on topic, man. Let's help out this new little man.

Yay!
Welcome to Buildism, salad bar to your right.
Also - if you need anything, contact Jacob_, the owner.
If you need any scripting help, ask Qwertygiy.
If you need any scripting help involving guns and sort of stuf, ask Kieron.
Enjoy your stay!
Thanks guys! Smile
You guys are helpful.
And are bits, the online currency? I've been wondering what they were. Tongue
(06-21-2012, 08:33 AM)Builds Wrote: Thanks guys! Smile
You guys are helpful.
And are bits, the online currency? I've been wondering what they were. Tongue
Yes.
You can earn bits form place visits, or creating content for the "stuff" section.
Welcome to the site!

There's also a 10-bit log-in bonus every day.
Welcome to the Neighborhood, salad bar to your right.
(06-21-2012, 04:27 AM)Dignity Wrote: I'm trying to replace my Kate Middleton obsessive behavior. So let's get back on topic, man. Let's help out this new little man.
Welcome to Buildism, salad bar to your right.
Enjoy your stay!
[/quote]

(06-21-2012, 03:13 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Welcome to the Neighborhood, salad bar to your right.

I beat you to it.