Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Insert Sounds of Respawning/Necromancers*
Stopping by because...I don't exactly know I just felt like stopping by for some reason. So new things I now see there is a currency and the site looks different than the last time I saw it. O and User titles which I don't know what they mean yet.

What's new guys?

==
Just realised what time I wrote this at lol.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Ming! Welcome back, broseph. We got currency, finally, character parts/background in the skins section and I'm not sure if you were here when Jacob added the chat, but it's back now. But everything else is pretty much the same.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Welcome back! Lately alot of old members have checked in to say hi and check the site out. Jacob is working on a new project so Buildism is no longer receiving any updates other then bugs. Glad to see you back with us!

This post was last modified: Today 01:23 AM by Ming-Yan.
Lol awesome.:lol:
Hello
Is it really you, Mingy-Yangy?
Welcome back! Big Grin

Yep, we have currency, character parts, and backgrounds now, and the global chat appears to be back for a while. The editor is now open-source, so if anyone wants to make an update they can submit it to Jacob_.

What do you mean, exactly, by "user titles that you don't know what mean"? Are you referring to specific users' user titles (under their names) or something else?

Sorry, I don't remember you
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(06-28-2012, 02:38 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Welcome back! Big Grin

Yep, we have currency, character parts, and backgrounds now, and the global chat appears to be back for a while. The editor is now open-source, so if anyone wants to make an update they can submit it to Jacob_.

What do you mean, exactly, by "user titles that you don't know what mean"? Are you referring to specific users' user titles (under their names) or something else?

Oh I found out, their Clans.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
Welcome back!

I'm working on another game now, and I just put the TF2 server back up yesterday.
(06-29-2012, 02:15 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: and I just put the TF2 server back up yesterday.

I would join but I don't feel like playing with 200-300 ping
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
welcome back