Anyone thinking that ROBLOX wants more money in there oversized wallets?
Roblox has gone way too far, with the community and sadly is losing more fun.:thumbdown:
Honestly, it hasn't gotten a whole lot worse than it was last year as far as I can tell. Which isn't great, but the biggest issue is that the community is mostly made of 10-year-olds who don't know how to make games.
(06-30-2012, 12:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Honestly, it hasn't gotten a whole lot worse than it was last year as far as I can tell. Which isn't great, but the biggest issue is that the community is mostly made of 10-year-olds who don't know how to make games.

Last year was probably the worst year on ROBLOX ever.
I've been playing since 2008 on my twin brothers account, and honestly, it sucked back then because it was insanely laggy. 2010 was probably the best year on ROBLOX I've ever had.
And now, I'm learning how to script in Lua on ROBLOX since I have lots and lots of free time now.
And when I become an intermediate Lua scripter, then MAYBE I'll be able to make some good games on Buildism, if Buildism works for me again.
:c
ROBLOX is probably the best online game I've ever played. I made my first account in '08, and got a Sparkle Time Fedora. It got deleted 2 years later because I was hacked. I quit for a year, and made a new account. Now I'm really poor. Games almost never load. But the reason ROBLOX is the best game I've ever played is because of LMaD. LMaD is awesome.
~Invader~
LMaD? Serously?
(07-09-2012, 05:28 AM)Invader Wrote: ROBLOX is probably the best online game I've ever played. I made my first account in '08, and got a Sparkle Time Fedora. It got deleted 2 years later because I was hacked. I quit for a year, and made a new account. Now I'm really poor. Games almost never load. But the reason ROBLOX is the best game I've ever played is because of LMaD. LMaD is awesome.
You've never played Terraria.....
Trust me if I had a company like Roblox I would be doing the same thing. Without money there would be no Roblox.
Hello
Are you forserious? Who would ever consider such aggressive, pay-2-win marketing strategies torwards their own community, other than the idiots behind Roblox!? I guess it would be 'okay' if the money was put to good use (engine, server and gameplay updates), but all their money just goes into their pockets and the devs just release a few re-textured, over-priced hats, or gear items and call it an 'update'. Ashely, I'm disappoint.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-09-2012, 08:15 AM)Fat_Sacks Wrote: Are you forserious? Who would ever consider such aggressive, pay-2-win marketing strategies torwards their own community, other than the idiots behind Roblox!? I guess it would be 'okay' if the money was put to good use (engine, server and gameplay updates), but all their money just goes into their pockets and the devs just release a few re-textured, over-priced hats, or gear items and call it an 'update'. Ashely, I'm disappoint.

>pay-2-win

lol this guy

none of the good games on roblox even allow gear
I doubt that ROBLOX will exist in the next 2-4 years.
I also hate the fact that ROBLOX makes it sooo enticing to buy builders club over and over again.
I used to be addicted to ROBLOX, it's like a drug, well when you become addicted to anything then it can become like a drug.
And I have builders club, but I pay someone 2k-4k robux for a BC card looooool.
And no, I don't buy robux, I just buy limiteds for good deals and sell them for more.
And the only reason why I haven't stopped playing Roblox, is because I've been getting iTunes gift cards, Minecraft premium accounts, blockland keys, and other stuff that I buy for robux..