Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not know who sent me this.
Question 
"BUILDISM SUCKS! I dont know why they don't belive in god when god is there. Luckyone, qwertygiy, glome, lol, micky, and the rest of you who make fun of me fo..."

This was sent to my email account. I don't show my email on Buildism, but I do on my website. It said it was sent by me, but I don't recall sending it.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Just sounds to me like someone who got ticked off at the argument and didn't feel like trying to debate fairly.

I know I have not (intentionally) made fun of anyone for believing in a God. Simon (and BG, but nobody listens to him Tongue ) is the only one who may have gone in that direction as far as I'm aware.
Origami some R former Qwertygiy brought here.
The little kids, they think anyone who disagrees with their religion is an idiot.
*shakes head in disappointment*
How did origami get there?
Isnt my spellchecknthe best?
Proboly*
(07-08-2012, 09:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Just sounds to me like someone who got ticked off at the argument and didn't feel like trying to debate fairly.

I know I have not (intentionally) made fun of anyone for believing in a God. Simon (and BG, but nobody listens to him Tongue ) is the only one who may have gone in that direction as far as I'm aware.
When we try to debate on the forums we get our threads closed.
fact.
^ only when you make stupid debates or when the debate devolves in to loads of personal attacks
^ there is a quote button you don't need arrows :3
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
^but this is quicker than quoting
Just ignore the email lol.
Someone's mad. :3
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Someone wants you dead, Mike.
Grab your things and follow me, I have an isolated cabin in the woods.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]