Make
Can you make a Friend thing on Buildism and a chat that you can talk faster
Then PM's
Buildism doesn't have a friends list feature, and if it did, It would cause a bunch of Facebook like dramma. The fastest way to chat is to use that thing on the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(07-07-2012, 05:15 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Buildism doesn't have a friends list feature, and if it did, It would cause a bunch of Facebook like dramma. The fastest way to chat is to use that thing on the bottom of the screen. Hope this helps.

Buildism does have a friends list feature but it creates no drama whatsoever.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
We already have PMs for private communication, and the chat bar for instant public chat. I have a feeling that instant private chat would be a bad idea...
Agreed with Jacob_. There's not enough activity for it to be really necessary -- just use PMs if it's not something you want everyone to see; it's what I've always done. If you need instant chat member-to-member, there are a few places you can do it, like tinychat, Roblox (have to be over 13 and no voice/video), X-Fire (requires a free download and doesn't have video), or gmail (you need a small plugin installed to your browser).
I support this suggestion.
C'mon people.
Is it really hard to post in the right section?
This should have gone in Suggestions.