Bans.
What are the types of bans here, and how can you get them...?
1. Why do you want to know how to get banned...?

2. http://buildism.net/forum/Announcement-Buildism-Rules/
(07-08-2012, 06:20 AM)Paradox Wrote: 1. Why do you want to know how to get banned...?

2. http://buildism.net/forum/Announcement-Buildism-Rules/

Maybe he wants to know the rules so he doesn't break them... I see no problem with that.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Bans and warnings

Bans mean you can't use your account

Warnings build up over time and lead to bans when you get 100%
To clarify a bit more:

If you're banned, you cannot use your main account for however long the ban is for, and nearly any time you use another account when you're banned, that one will get banned for ban evasion.

If you're IP-banned, which is reserved solely for the very worst repeat offenders, you cannot even visit the site any more or create any accounts. As far as I know, all the IP bans that have ever been happened here eventually got lifted.

If you get a warning, it's basically just a reminder to not do it again. If you do the same thing multiple times, the amount you get warned each time increases. If you reach 100% warning level or a warning would put you over the 100% mark, it's likely you'll get a one-day ban.

There ARE things that break the rules so badly that they can skip the warning phase and go straight to a ban, such as spamming a bunch of flame-war threads.
(07-08-2012, 11:45 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: If you're IP-banned, which is reserved solely for the very worst repeat offenders, you cannot even visit the site any more or create any accounts. As far as I know, all the IP bans that have ever been happened here eventually got lifted.

You can view the site, but forum/member.php is blocked. So, no logins, no usercp etc.
^So can you play games?
Hippo's right, I get banned enough on Roblox. It'd be bad if it spread here.